Lance's quote

nashy_88

Jul 10, 2004
Hey guys,

I heard some inspiring LA quote that he has on his bike or something along those lines, however i can't remember what it is...

Something about pain

Could someone please post the quote?

Thanks

nashy_88 said:
Hey guys,

I heard some inspiring LA quote that he has on his bike or something along those lines, however i can't remember what it is...

Something about pain

Thanks
"One day somebody asked me what kind of pleasure did I derive from riding a bike. Pleasure? I didn't understand the question. I don't do it for the pleasure, I do it for the pain"

Is that it? Not sure where i found that one but it might be what you are looking for. I had it saved on my computer as "lancequote.txt" so i have read it somewhere from a reputable source and saved it for later reference.......sometimes i surprise even myself.

nashy_88 said:
Hey guys,

Something about pain

Thanks

Livestrong?

I've seen his quote "Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." in a bunch of places - is that it?

i like the words from the 1 ad he did for nike.
something along the lines of

this is my body and i can do whatever i want to it... i can push, i can study it etc etc etc.

i've put the ads i have up on my web site for download if you interested.

enjoy! :)