Landis documents available

[email protected] wrote:
> dbrower wrote:
> > > FL.com posted the documents. A complete mirror set, with
> > > introductions, initial comments, indexes,
> > > and a linkable file for every page is available at:
> > >
> > > http://trustbut.blogspot.com/2006/10/its-here.htm

> > That would be:
> >
> > http://trustbut.blogspot.com/2006/10/its-here.html
> >
> > with an l at the end.
> >
> > drat.
> >
> > -dB

> No, a capitol L at the end.

BTW. The slide show is hilarious!!

[email protected] wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > No, a capitol L at the end.

> > BTW. The slide show is hilarious!!

BTW. The slide show is hilarious!! It looks like Floyd's step-daughter
Ryan did her 7th grade science project.

That's because the target audience of the presentation is someone who
is not a scientist, ass face.

Do you think that the presentation would be effective in achieving its
end of influencing public opinion if it was written for a "smart guy"
like you...?

On 12 Oct 2006 03:40:58 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>That's because the target audience of the presentation is someone who
>is not a scientist, ass face.
>
>Do you think that the presentation would be effective in achieving its
>end of influencing public opinion if it was written for a "smart guy"
>like you...?

Not enough potty words for a guy like duped.

Ron

[email protected] wrote:

> BTW. The slide show is hilarious!!

Not withstanding the obvious handling/chain of custody errors, if any
of the information referenced on pages 9&10, or page 20 of the
presentation is true, YOU and a whole lot of others are going to owe
Floyd a big apology.

Fred

On 12 Oct 2006 11:38:50 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>>
>> BTW. The slide show is hilarious!!

>Not withstanding the obvious handling/chain of custody errors, if any
>of the information referenced on pages 9&10, or page 20 of the
>presentation is true, YOU and a whole lot of others are going to owe
>Floyd a big apology.

If a man cannot look at the label on a jar and write the number typed thereon
onto a piece of paper accurately I damn sure don't trust him to operate
laboratory equipment.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> On 12 Oct 2006 11:38:50 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>

> >[email protected] wrote:
> >>
> >> BTW. The slide show is hilarious!!

> >Not withstanding the obvious handling/chain of custody errors, if any
> >of the information referenced on pages 9&10, or page 20 of the
> >presentation is true, YOU and a whole lot of others are going to owe
> >Floyd a big apology.

> If a man cannot look at the label on a jar and write the number typed thereon
> onto a piece of paper accurately I damn sure don't trust him to operate
> laboratory equipment.
>
> Ron

My guess is that he wasn't looking at the label on the jar, he was
trying to write it down from memory. The container of **** that was
used for the second tests wasn't the same container originally used to
hold the B sample, I bet.

If you're going to frame someone, it pays to be thorough and accurate
in your fabrication of evidence.

So you're saying since there are careless transcription errors,the tests are
valid and if everything were free from careless errors it would be
indicative of a frame job?

news:[email protected]...