Landis is a cheeky f%^&er

dexjava said:
Well you don't seem to have a point here, therefore since I can't rebut anything, I admit defeat. Wait isn't that your role!?
What are you talking about? When I said you sounded like my kid, I meant that whole you don't know anything about the internet **** etc. You could have started by rolling your eyes and saying Geeez, Mom. (I think you just have an issue with me because of the whole Bush, Bible, SUV thing, doncha? And it's all schwagger's fault:p ) Anyway, my son is quite sarcastic and could take you on any day.

blkhotrod said:
Why didn't we just leave the French to the Nazis. Another big USA mistake. It's Bush's fault I'll bet.
that should be because you were afraid if german conquering england and russia and being to powerfull. then USA would be at risk!

sydsyd said:
And...another thread goes spiraling down the drain.
I agree. Can we talk about Landis some more? Because I for one DO like armchair psychology and pseudoscience and drama.

acpinto said:
i don´t think so, everything with G.W. Bush is funny.:)
Heh. The life of a cycling thread ... cycling -- country-bashing -- some poster's personal life -- politics -- some more country-bashing -- poster-bashing -- cycling?

nns1400 said:
I agree. Can we talk about Landis some more? Because I for one DO like armchair psychology and pseudoscience and drama.
Well a thought come to my head!

did someone said "not on my watch", in this case he was very near and could have stopped him, but he don´t like landis.

nns1400 said:
What are you talking about? When I said you sounded like my kid, I meant that whole you don't know anything about the internet **** etc. You could have started by rolling your eyes and saying Geeez, Mom. (I think you just have an issue with me because of the whole Bush, Bible, SUV thing, doncha? And it's all schwagger's fault:p ) Anyway, my son is quite sarcastic and could take you on any day.
Wow you missed some very obvious sarcasm again. I'm beginning to think it's actually your intellect that's the issue ;p

dexjava said:
Wow you missed some very obvious sarcasm again. I'm beginning to think it's actually your intellect that's the issue ;p
Well, that's the second time I've heard that today, so maybe I should take a break. Some of us are just havin' fun, some of us are snotty. And I am getting more tired of talking about myself than I am of the French conspiracy.

sydsyd said:
Heh. The life of a cycling thread ... cycling -- country-bashing -- some poster's personal life -- politics -- some more country-bashing -- poster-bashing -- cycling?
I am happy to stick to cycling. I think the problem is first we had a bunch of info coming out at once, but it's slowed down now.

nns1400 said:
Well, that's the second time I've heard that today, so maybe I should take a break. Some of us are just havin' fun, some of us are snotty. And I am getting more tired of talking about myself than I am of the French conspiracy.
Time for grandma to take her nap :)

tiogar said:
"I'd like to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, SINCE THATS THE WAY WE DO THINGS IN AMERICA."

Now do not get me wrong I am not being anti American but how dare he implicitly condemn european and specifically french notions of justice - which is what he was trying to do? The smokescreens are coming down already. He learned well domestiqueing for lance didn't he.

A suggestion for american riders who do not trust europeans: get the plane home !!! we won't miss you.

A suggestion for americans who do appreciate european racing and moeurs nad justice and DO NOT CHEAT. please stay. you add to our sport.

F#$k off Landis you patronising c#$t.

Awesome display of intelligence and eloquence :mad: . Is there an "ignore poster" option on this site that blocks certain users posts from being displayed?

I think dan brown is the right guy to unfold the french conspiracy.

He is even more deliriant than some people here on the posts.

acpinto said:
I think dan brown is the right guy to unfold the french conspiracy.

He is even more deliriant than some people here on the posts.
PERFECT!

Jeff in IL said:
Awesome display of intelligence and eloquence :mad: . Is there an "ignore poster" option on this site that blocks certain users posts from being displayed?
Actually, yes there is. Take a look at your profile options. There is an ignore list.

nns1400 said:
So. beleiving that the B-sample is positive, what do you think about the defence already put out by landis that he has allways a high level of testosterone, do you tink that should increase is ban or what?