Landis Nytimes Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
They glossed over his confessed witness tampering and internet threats.

Based upon Landis' open hearing sworn confession of a California felony qualified Landis for a lifetime ban from all Olympic sport.

His multiple confirmed steroid use is irrelevent now.

He is very lucky the USADA have postponed his inescapable sanction. Landis and his spin machine FFF will quickly forgotten after his ban.

Holocaust said:

Based upon Landis' open hearing sworn confession of a California felony qualified Landis for a lifetime ban from all Olympic sport.

He is very lucky the USADA have postponed his inescapable sanction. Landis and his spin machine FFF will quickly forgotten after his ban.
He didnt confess to witness tampering, he blamed it on his friend. It also was not glossed over. Glossed over implies that there was a mere reference in a paragraph. The only detail left out about it was what was actually said.

That being said, the article is very well written. I appreciate a well crafted article, and that one does an excellent job of capturing what is happening with Landis.

He doped, no way that he didn't, but I still think that he may be found not to have doped in the end because of the shoddy work of the lab. I don't buy into the conspiracy theory, but I read all of the testemony from the trial, and any organization who needs drug tests processed should choose another lab.

We will see how things go for him. I get the impression that no matter what happens with the trial, he will destroy himself in some way. I will just be glad when there is resolution.

Holocaust said:

Links, proof? I don't ever recall ANY admission or positive test by Floyd Landis to using steriods or witness tampering. [size=-1]Will Geoghegan drunk dialed Lemond, and was subquently fired. [/size]

Apparently, you did not witness his open court testimony. I did. Floyd Landis admitted typing his theat against Greg Lemond on the daily Peleton Forums.

Fact. Link---USADA minutes or FFF rewinds. Run like a bunny.

Too bad you people believe in the FFF propaganda and his lame book.

In any case, Landis will be DQed from cycling for steroidsa dnwitness tampering, conduct unbecoming.

asv said:
Links, proof? I don't ever recall ANY admission or positive test by Floyd Landis to using steriods or witness tampering. [size=-1]Will Geoghegan drunk dialed Lemond, and was subquently fired. [/size]

WRONG!

Landis admitted to threating a USADA witness in writing on the Daily peleton Forums. FACT. Do you homework--and get some plastic surgery too.

The NYT glossed over that fact.

In addition, the David Witt death was taken out of context, as was his phony apology for it. In addition, the NYT allowed dogs to be photographed to seek sympathy from the reader. Charity work and dogs ownership tend to deflect guilt. (except for code names for Operation Puerto)

What is beautiful--is that the NYT cannot save this creep despite glossing over the truth.

thoughtforfood said:
He didnt confess to witness tampering, he blamed it on his friend. It also was not glossed over. Glossed over implies that there was a mere reference in a paragraph. The only detail left out about it was what was actually said.

That being said, the article is very well written. I appreciate a well crafted article, and that one does an excellent job of capturing what is happening with Landis.

He doped, no way that he didn't, but I still think that he may be found not to have doped in the end because of the shoddy work of the lab. I don't buy into the conspiracy theory, but I read all of the testemony from the trial, and any organization who needs drug tests processed should choose another lab.

We will see how things go for him. I get the impression that no matter what happens with the trial, he will destroy himself in some way. I will just be glad when there is resolution.

Holocaust said:
WRONG!

Landis admitted to threating a USADA witness in writing on the Daily peleton Forums. FACT. Do you homework--and get some plastic surgery too.

The NYT glossed over that fact.

In addition, the David Witt death was taken out of context, as was his phony apology for it.

What is beautiful--is that the NYT cannot save this creep despite glossing over the truth.
Uh...wrong! Landis admitted to writing a threat to reveal something about Greg Lemond if he didn't back off his lies (Landis' words) BEFORE Lemond ever became a USADA witness. No one knew he was gonna be a witness in the hearing until just a little before he appeared. Landis' group was surprised by it and that's what led to Will G making that horrendous and dispicable phone call.

Yes--thanks for confirming the witness tampering twice.

Before and after the USADA hearing. By Floyd Landis personally and again by his Manager Will Geoghegan.

I only referred to one threat when there were in fact two.

The phone call was a deliberate act and California felony crime as well.

Landis will recieve a lifetime ban, not counting his steroid sanction.

donrhummy said:
Uh...wrong! Landis admitted to writing a threat to reveal something about Greg Lemond if he didn't back off his lies (Landis' words) BEFORE Lemond ever became a USADA witness. No one knew he was gonna be a witness in the hearing until just a little before he appeared. Landis' group was surprised by it and that's what led to Will G making that horrendous and dispicable phone call.

Holocaust said:

Before and after the USADA hearing. By Floyd Landis personally and again by his Manager Will Geoghegan.

Uhh.......if Lemond had not been called as a witness at the time of the DP forum threat (which he hadn't), it was not witness tampering. Do your homework or use logic or something. You are just being a *****, and your wife doesn't mind the way I look.

A grade of 'A' for me---flunk 'F" for you my Botox wanting boy.

Landis validated his threat by USADA. His DP post was a warning, a threat, validated by henchman Geoghegan and confessed to in open court.

Emotion seem rules your FFF fed brain.

Landis qualifies for a Lifetime ban w.o his steroid confirmation.

thoughtforfood said:
Uhh.......if Lemond had not been called as a witness at the time of the DP forum threat (which he hadn't), it was not witness tampering. Do your homework or use logic or something. You are just being a *****, and your wife doesn't mind the way I look.

Holocaust said:

Oh, I get it....this is Doctor.Stupidmotherfucker under a new name. I suggest professional help, you really need to unwrap yourself from the confused cesspool that is your brain. I don't have a problem with your belief in a completely doped peloton, it is the fact that you are an unoriginal ****tarded troll that really gets to me.

thoughtforfood said:
Oh, I get it....this is Doctor.Stupidmotherfucker under a new name. I suggest professional help, you really need to unwrap yourself from the confused cesspool that is your brain. I don't have a problem with your belief in a completely doped peloton, it is the fact that you are an unoriginal ****tarded troll that really gets to me.

You cannot creat an honest Cancer Foundation based upon drug cheating and sporting fraud, in order to market Nike sneakers and Mutual funds nor can you defend the NYT for help Roid Landis with a friendly cover story adorned with happy dog photos.

See LAF for your fraudulent medical attention Botoz poster boy.
http://www.pnc.com.au/~cafmr/online/research/cancer.html

Holocaust said:
A grade of 'A' for me---flunk 'F" for you my Botox wanting boy.

Landis validated his threat by USADA. His DP post was a warning, a threat, validated by henchman Geoghegan and confessed to in open court.

Emotion seem rules your FFF fed brain.

Landis qualifies for a Lifetime ban w.o his steroid confirmation.
Wrong headinass, if he was not a witness at the time, it is not tampering. I would explain the finer points of law to you, but your head is so far up your cornhole that you wouldn't hear me. I really am sorry for anyone who happens to reside under your roof......oh wait, that is optimistic thinking on my part, I am sure you are a loner with lots of sticky toilet paper in the trash can next to your computer. Internet is a good thing because it keeps people like you from running the streets looking for a new hostage.

Holocaust said:
You cannot creat an honest Cancer Foundation based upon drug cheating and sporting fraud, in order to market Nike sneakers and Mutual funds nor can you defend the NYT for help Roid Landis with a friendly cover story adorned with happy dog photos.

People use avatars as a way of expres.........I really shouldn't have to explain this to you...tell you what, I will look into Botox for ***** and giggles if you explore using Geodon.

Holocaust said:

I suggest that if you think that there is a fraud taking place in the cancer Foundation - that you contact the relevant authorities, instead of posting the same theme to multiple threads on this site, Holocaust.

In addition, the members here - are your fellow members.
This isn't a forum to try to **** off other people on this site.

I am closing this thread before it denigrates in to further name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.