LANDIS SIGNS WITH RED BULL

[email protected] wrote:
> red bull to sponsor new team!!

Red Bull must have some money. They're sponsoring a pylon aircraft
racing event in our city (Perth, Western Australia).

Friday

Friday ([email protected]) writes:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> red bull to sponsor new team!!
>>

> Red Bull must have some money. They're sponsoring a pylon aircraft
> racing event in our city (Perth, Western Australia).
>
> Friday

Also an F1 team.

steve

Steve L Ferris wrote:
> Friday ([email protected]) writes:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >> red bull to sponsor new team!!
> >>

> > Red Bull must have some money. They're sponsoring a pylon aircraft
> > racing event in our city (Perth, Western Australia).
> >
> > Friday

> Also an F1 team.
>

> steve

make that TWO F1 teams- Red Bull and Torro Rosso

Red Bull has tons of cash, it's a wonder they haven't sponsored a Pro
Tour team yet

Group: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, Aug 18, 2006, 12:29pm (EDT+12)
From: [email protected] (Friday)
>Red Bull must have some money.
>They're sponsoring a pylon aircraft
>racing event in our city (Perth, Western
>Australia).

Well, at least that's in line with their product slogan! OL

- -
Comments and opinions compliments of,
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

My web Site:
http://geocities.com/czcorner

To E-mail me:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

[email protected] wrote:
> where does all the dough come from??????????
> gee, wish i had a photo of bonds riding a bike

well, if you've ever bought a can of red bull, you might notice you are
paying quite a bit more than say, a can of coke. I suspect part of that
cost is monies devoted to brand advertising; that, and the fact that it
is different than your average can of pop, meaning that for a number of
people who try it, they will buy it more than once....

but, like krispy kreme doughnuts, sometimes so much of product growth
is paid hype and cooked books- shares get bought and sold and then it
hits, like musical chairs, and the shareholders get whupped.