Landis' stage 17 explained by Dr. Allen Lim

Everyone knows Barbaro was a frequent patient of Dr. Fuentes. There is videotape of him going into the clinic (Jorg Jaksche was actually riding him). However, the investigators assumed that the name "Barbaro" referred to a dog, not a horse.

Here's a prediction (my first): I predict ... that you will make more than ten posts over the next two days.

kennf said:
Here's a prediction (my first): I predict ... that you will make more than ten posts over the next two days.

Okay, I'm one for one on predictions, but man did I underestimate.

whiteboytrash said:
you sappy yanks will buy it by the box load.... or should that be stupid ?

Goodness gracious I certainly agree that Floyd is a cheater and a scumbag -- just like Lance and the whole lot of them.

But come on, "sappy yanks"? Lay off. At least we don't listen to Robbie Williams.

Mariah Carey = Robbie Williams.
Dead heat I think.

Getting back to Landis...is there a market for pink Floyd and "Roger water"?

L.Viento said:
The numbers may well have been within his physical boundaries...doesn't change the fact that he still, in all probability, took a blood transfusion with testosterone in it. As far as I can tell this is just an attempt by a doctor to use his intellectual prestige to trick us normal folks.
The numbers might be within his normal range. Good for him.

The T/E ratio and presence of exogenous testosterone are not explained.

Two samples. Two tests per sample. Tested positive on all counts in a sport known for its abuse of synthetic steroids including testosterone - on a team with a less than stellar reputation (as regards to doping, blood doping, and rider suspensions).

The most simple and most likely conclusion? A positive test for the evidence of exogenous testosterone would indicate the presence of a banned substance, and yes, that makes Landis a cheater, and that does cause him to lose his historic victory.

?

whiteboytrash said:
..you're right... I should listen to mariah carey like you guys ! :p

Touche :D

However, I submit that the song "Rudebox" is the most ridiculous piece of music created in the last 10 years.

Getting back to Landis: he cheats.

Landis cheats and lies as do his peers and teammates.

Lance Armstrong
Tyler Hamilton
Roberto Heras
Santigo Perez
Oscar Pereiro (2005 teammate)
Jose Gutierrez

Add Ivan Basso and Jan Ulrich and you barely scratch the surface.

whiteboytrash said:
..you're right... I should listen to mariah carey like you guys ! :p

Oh God WBT! Mariah Carey? See how you are? Why are you so cruel to us "Yanks"?

Walrus: The post you made is quite interesting it shows that numbers really are as they should suppose to be, but as many guys before me said: His tests were positive and he should concentrate on proving his innocence there not on some facts with the power !

sk8ar said:
Walrus: The post you made is quite interesting it shows that numbers really are as they should suppose to be, but as many guys before me said: His tests were positive and he should concentrate on proving his innocence there not on some facts with the power !
I know what you're saying, he has to prove that the test was negative...or in error. However, I think he'll use this sort of data to back up his statement that he didn't take the drug. If he can convince the USADA that his output was normal, and not as freakish as was made out, then maybe that will cast some doubt...and combined with the supposed errors in the testing process, who knows.

Once again, I'm not saying he's innocent...just speculating on how he'll try to get off.

Yeah right Dr Lim. Floyd just cruised along and the rest of the pack got lazy, didn't want to win a pissy little bike race, so they gave it Floyd because he's such a nice bloke.

The bloke puts in an unusual performance.
The bloke uses water in a manner he hasn't before or since, even though we're supposed to believe it made a huge difference to his performance - what was he really trying to hide?
He is tested positive for a banned drug and his second test confirms it.

Jeez I must be thick because he still looks like a cheat to me.

Admit if Flandis. You cheated and got caught. Cop your punishment, clean yourself up and make a come back - you won't be the first and you won't be the last. Continue to hide from your actions though, and you're just a pathetic cheat.