Landis

Enough already! For God's sake, does anyone really give a **** what Lance and Floyd are doing anymore?

I'd love to forget the both of them (and I would if my login wasn't lance).

No proof, but I have a hard time believing either was clean. Ricco just admitted he was doping, and he passed 8 out of 10 drug controls. What the hell? Is everyone that naive? Testing is far from being an effective tool against doping. People like Dr. Ferrari are too smart too get caught, and testing can't keep up with the latest pharmaceutical technology and the doctors who understand how to exploit it for their clients.

P.S. "What am I on? I'm on my bike 6 hours a day. What are you on?"

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

lance_armstrong said:
Enough already! For God's sake, does anyone really give a **** what Lance and Floyd are doing anymore?

I'd love to forget the both of them (and I would if my login wasn't lance).

No proof, but I have a hard time believing either was clean. Ricco just admitted he was doping, and he passed 8 out of 10 drug controls. What the hell? Is everyone that naive? Testing is far from being an effective tool against doping. People like Dr. Ferrari are too smart too get caught, and testing can't keep up with the latest pharmaceutical technology and the doctors who understand how to exploit it for their clients.

P.S. "What am I on? I'm on my bike 6 hours a day. What are you on?"

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
What you say is true, it's true with most things in life, how can you come up with a cure for something if it doesn't exist.........therefor how can you come up with a dopeing control for a drug that doesn't exist...............point is the control comes after the drug, so no matter what they do they'll always be one step behind. How ever freezing urine...blood etc for a later date when the controls are there is the only way to catch these cheats!!

Scotttri said:
What you say is true, it's true with most things in life, how can you come up with a cure for something if it doesn't exist.........therefor how can you come up with a dopeing control for a drug that doesn't exist...............point is the control comes after the drug, so no matter what they do they'll always be one step behind. How ever freezing urine...blood etc for a later date when the controls are there is the only way to catch these cheats!!

I think you're right. Better late than never.

Scotttri said:
How ever freezing urine...blood etc for a later date when the controls are there is the only way to catch these cheats!!
That is how they caught Lance Armstrong for using EPO.