Women's Cycling ยท Public discussion

LandRider autoshift technology

Started by elizamad ยท ยท Last activity ยท 3 posts ยท 5,027 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Women's Cycling
Published
11 September 2009
Last activity
8 March 2015
Original author
elizamad
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,027
Views / 30 days
27

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone have feedback for the LandRider autoshift bicycles?๐Ÿ™‚

  2. Hi,

    I've had mine for almost ten years now and I love it. Always in the correct gear for the speed you're pedaling and is relaxing to ride without having to have your mind on which gear you're in. Let me know if still have questions about it. Sorry for the delay in answering, I just joined.

  3. I have never tried them. I always wanted to try them bit could never find the courage to do that. I believe it all depends on the kind of road you are cycling on. Where I cycle it is of very high traffic hence I find it to leave it in automatic gear.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.