[langtitle=da]Powertap pair Garmin 705[/langtitle]

Jan Normann

Dec 7, 2009
[lang=da]Hello everyone,

Can you pair a Garmin 705 with PowerTab Hub? I've tried to put my Garmin in search mode while the Hub spinning without tension, but without success :confused:

Does anyone have an answer?

/ Jan[/lang]

Only with "plus" models as in Pro+, SL+... the + stands for ANT+ which the wireless protocol the hub uses to communicate with the 705.

I use a Powertap SL+ and don't even own a yellow Powertap computer I only use a 705.

With my setup the simple fact that I roll the bike to the front door will make the 705 beep to tell me the PT was detected.

If you say you are in the 705 menu option that allows you to search for a hub.. your work in the 705 is done.... most likely your problem is on the hub side (battery ? , non ant+ model ? )

midlife said:
Only with "plus" models as in Pro+, SL+... the + stands for ANT+ which the wireless protocol the hub uses to communicate with the 705.

I use a Powertap SL+ and don't even own a yellow Powertap computer I only use a 705.

With my setup the simple fact that I roll the bike to the front door will make the 705 beep to tell me the PT was detected.

If you say you are in the 705 menu option that allows you to search for a hub.. your work in the 705 is done.... most likely your problem is on the hub side (battery ? , non ant+ model ? )
[lang=da]Okay..thanks for your help...:)

Jan[/lang]