language translation

On 08/07/2007 07:58 PM, in article
[email protected], "datakoll"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Aug 7, 9:33 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> datakoll wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.proz.com/index.php3?sp=kog

>> Is there a site that translates datakoll into English?
>>
>> Bob Schwartz

> Bob, you're either on the bus or your not.

I think that datakoll's bus is one of the short ones ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

On Aug 8, 8:28 am, "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On 08/07/2007 07:58 PM, in article
> [email protected], "datakoll"
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Aug 7, 9:33 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> >> Is there a site that translates datakoll into English?

> >> Bob Schwartz

> > Bob, you're either on the bus or your not.

> I think that datakoll's bus is one of the short ones ...

And he wears a helmet.

On Aug 8, 12:26 am, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > datakoll wrote:

> > >http://www.proz.com/index.php3?sp=kog

> > Is there a site that translates datakoll into English?

> How about putting datakoll into the dialectizer?
>
> http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard
>
> Never take a tenant with a monkey.
>
> remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

groups average humor response is excrebale!
i'm a straight man ina cemetary

datakoll wrote:
> i'm a straight man ina cemetary

According to Kunich you're the only straight man here.

On 08/09/2007 12:23 PM, in article
[email protected], "Donald Munro"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> datakoll wrote:
>> i'm a straight man ina cemetary

> According to Kunich you're the only straight man here.

Which, of course, is sure-fire proof that he's not.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
double-yew double-ewe dot flahute dot com [foreword] slash

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:31:16 -0600, "Steven L. Sheffield"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 08/09/2007 12:23 PM, in article
>[email protected], "Donald Munro"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> datakoll wrote:
>>> i'm a straight man ina cemetary

>> According to Kunich you're the only straight man here.

>Which, of course, is sure-fire proof that he's not.

Here? Or straight?

Ron

On Aug 8, 9:27 am, RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Aug 8, 8:28 am, "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > On 08/07/2007 07:58 PM, in article
> > [email protected], "datakoll"

> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Bob, you're either on the bus or your not.

> > I think that datakoll's bus is one of the short ones ...

> And he wears a helmet.
>
> R- Hide quoted text -

ah senor, que los cojinetes no posean juego alguno!