Road Cycling · Public discussion

Lapierre: ELite, Equipe, Sport

Started by BadBreaks · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,103 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
14 March 2005
Last activity
14 March 2005
Original author
BadBreaks
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,103
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I hope I have the right forum, if I don't I couldnt find it...

    Does anyone have any opinions on Lapierre bikes, I can't really find any info about them. They only seem to be in certain countries.

    Has anyone got any thoughts on them particularly on the ELite, Equipe and Sport models? Im buying a lower end road bike and am very curious about these.

    Thanks

    BadBreaks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.