Commuting and Road Safety · Public discussion

Laptop commuter backpack with hydration ?

Started by Muzungo · · Last activity · 3 posts · 3,670 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Commuting and Road Safety
Published
26 November 2005
Last activity
3 April 2006
Original author
Muzungo
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,670
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a cycling day pack with a decent harness and belt, laptop compartment, a hydration bladder and a decent assortment of internal pockets for electronics.

    Problem is that the laptop bag manufacturers wouldn't dream of including hydration bladders, and the cycling packs are not set up for electronics (no internal organizer pockets, no laptop sleeve).

    I've tried the usual suspects - Vaude, Deuter, Dakine, Berghaus, North Face, Osprey - and found nothing.

    Anyone have any ideas ?

    Thanks

  2. I recently bought a Camelbak Rim Runner

    camelbak.comcb prod.cfm

    It's big enough for my laptop and lots of other bits and pieces. Has a separate scetion with an organiser. 3L bladder. Have a look at their other day/cycling packs and you should find something suitable. It's not specifically designed for a laptop, ie. no laptop pocket, but I don't see the need for it....

  3. Muzungo said:

    I'm looking for a cycling day pack with a decent harness and belt, laptop compartment, a hydration bladder and a decent assortment of internal pockets for electronics.

    Problem is that the laptop bag manufacturers wouldn't dream of including hydration bladders, and the cycling packs are not set up for electronics (no internal organizer pockets, no laptop sleeve).

    I've tried the usual suspects - Vaude, Deuter, Dakine, Berghaus, North Face, Osprey - and found nothing.

    Anyone have any ideas ?

    Thanks

    Check out Ogio - They have one called the Metro that I think is hydration ready. I have their 2150 model. It's kind of big, but for commuting it's perfect, and it's both laptop and hydration capable.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.