Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Large platform rear bike rack?

Started by chrome frame · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,033 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
24 August 2005
Last activity
24 August 2005
Original author
chrome frame
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,033
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello, I have been looking for a large width rear bike rack for bringing large boxes to and from the post office. Everything I find are the standard narrow ones. I have thought about a B.O.B. but it would make it impossible to quickly bring my bike inside and store upside down on my hooks and I have limited space. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.