Largest rear ()27t) cog with DA triple rear der. 32t?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jim Verheul, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. Jim Verheul

    Jim Verheul Guest

    I know what Shimano says (27t) and I have been running a 28t for a while with no problems. Has
    anyone run a 30t or 32t? I picked up and SRM road crank and was hoping to use a Willow or
    Stronglight Triplizer ring on it, but discovered that that is not possible.

    Thanks, JV

    Tags:

  2. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "Jim Verheul" <[email protected]> wrote in news:G9d6b.36296$Nc.8471610 @news1.news.adelphia.net:
    > I know what Shimano says (27t) and I have been running a 28t for a while with no problems. Has
    > anyone run a 30t or 32t?

    30 will work on most bikes. 32 on a few bikes.

  3. Jim-<< I know what Shimano says (27t) and I have been running a 28t for a while with no problems.
    Has anyone run a 30t or 32t? >><BR><BR>

    Probably the 30t w/o problem, may need a longer cage for the 32t.