Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Glenn Cook, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Glenn Cook

    Glenn Cook Guest

    Has anyone done this race? Who is going? What is it like? G-funk

    Tags:

  2. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    [email protected] (Glenn Cook) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Has anyone done this race? Who is going? What is it like? G-funk

    Are you married to sarah cope by any chance ? i.e. are you "THE" Glenn Cook ?

  3. Which one Lake Las Vegas Resort Triathlon (April 29, 2003) or Las Vegas Triathlon (September 21,
    2003)? I did Lake Las Vegas Resort Trathlon two weeks ago.

    "Glenn Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone done this race? Who is going? What is it like? G-funk

  4. Glenn Cook

    Glenn Cook Guest

    "news.infowest.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Which one Lake Las Vegas Resort Triathlon (April 29, 2003) or Las Vegas Triathlon (September 21,
    > 2003)? I did Lake Las Vegas Resort Trathlon two weeks ago.
    >
    > "Glenn Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Has anyone done this race? Who is going? What is it like? G-funk

    The race on April 27.