Lasse Viren's training

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Jul 19, 2004.

  1. .... in the latest issue of Running Times magazine.
    (September 2004). They have included some monthly
    mileages and some sample weekly workouts.

    Tags:

  2. Dan Glyn

    Dan Glyn Guest

    > ... in the latest issue of Running Times magazine.
    > (September 2004). They have included some monthly
    > mileages and some sample weekly workouts.

    I taught her everything she knows...

  3. Dan Glyn <[email protected]> wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> ... in the latest issue of Running Times magazine.
    >> (September 2004). They have included some monthly
    >> mileages and some sample weekly workouts.

    > I taught her everything she knows...

    LOL, Lasse Viren is a guy :)

  4. Dan Glyn

    Dan Glyn Guest

    > Dan Glyn <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> ... in the latest issue of Running Times magazine.
    > >> (September 2004). They have included some monthly
    > >> mileages and some sample weekly workouts.

    > > I taught her everything she knows...

    > LOL, Lasse Viren is a guy :)

    Nobody named "lassie" is a guy. In scotland we'd beat him senseless
    daily, until he got the message.

  5. Dan Glyn

    Dan Glyn Guest

  6. Dan Glyn

    Dan Glyn Guest

  7. Dan Glyn

    Dan Glyn Guest

    > Dan Glyn <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> ... in the latest issue of Running Times magazine.
    > >> (September 2004). They have included some monthly
    > >> mileages and some sample weekly workouts.

    > > I taught her everything she knows...

    > LOL, Lasse Viren is a guy :)

    Well I obviously know her a LOT BETTER than you do...