Last Call For Complete Trike Wheels

Hel-Bent

Guest
Folks,

I'm placing my order for Trike Wheels now. These wheels feature the Velocity Aeroheat Rims,
Stainless Steel spokes (36 ea.), and Disc Brake Hubs with a 20mm Axle. I am reducing my prices to
insure I can move all remaining wheels. The complete wheels go for $85.00 USD each. . The 7075
Aluminum Axle Adapter (adapts to a 12 mm axle) are $20.00 USD each.

If you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

Best regards,

--
Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

Hello;
do you still have any of these trike whels still available? If so, I'm in need of two front wheels.
Alan
Originally posted by Hel-Bent
Folks,

I'm placing my order for Trike Wheels now. These wheels feature the Velocity Aeroheat Rims,
Stainless Steel spokes (36 ea.), and Disc Brake Hubs with a 20mm Axle. I am reducing my prices to
insure I can move all remaining wheels. The complete wheels go for $85.00 USD each. . The 7075
Aluminum Axle Adapter (adapts to a 12 mm axle) are $20.00 USD each.

If you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

Best regards,

--
Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

I sent this message out several months ago and had absolutely no takers. Too bad, as this was below
below dealer's cost. However, we still offer wheel sets for trikes, but we aren't giving them away
anymore. You snooze you lose.

R. Horwitz www.hellbentcycles.com