Last repose to Ed Gin.

Joao de Souza

Guest
For starters, for those of you who missed it, take a look at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/4fd2b5831ddfd04d?dmode=source

That's a message by Ed Gin, on Ed Gin's own "online voice", signed by
him, but the "From:" line reads
"Johnny NoCom <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com>"

So I pointed that out to Ed, and after a little back-and-forth he sent
me a response I just can't resist!

Ed Gin/Johnny Nocom wrote:

> I've offered a lucrative multi thousand dollar offer to you before.

Yes, you offered to pay me $10,000 dollars if I could find your HOME
computer at your office. I don't usually say the word "duhhhh" in
everyday conversation, but this time I just can't find another word that
fits.

By the way, the phrase "lucrative multi thousand dollar offer" sounds
like a good percentage of the SPAM messages I receive. Coincidence?

> How about this one? Prove conclusively I am the author of posts as
> Johnny NoCom and I'll happily hand you $10,000 in USA Dollars.

Ed? In your own little private world, nothing could be used as proof.
I mean, on the tracing headers of the nearly 40,000 messages posted in
this group over the past two years not a single one matches any single
line of information with your headers, except for those poster by JC and
numerous other anonymous trolls, and their headers' information match
every single line of yours over and over, plus the fact that you every
once in a while you forget to change your computer settings, and posts
one of your messages under the trolls names, etc, etc. And you still
deny any involvement. What could possibly constitute proof in your planet?

> And remember, you'll have to supply personal data for a 1099.

Now this is the part that shows what an absolute lowlife you really are.
This is the second time you insist on me providing my personal data
for a 1099. It's obvious from your previous posts that you did a search
on me on rec.martial-arts. On several occasions you mentioned my
background in Judo, right after I mentioned that I am a regular in that
group. So you found out about my background in Judo in the same place
you found my posts mentioning the hardships of living in the USA as a
foreigner without a Social Security number. And the moment you read
that, you assumed I'm an illegal alien. Since then you assumed I would
run away the moment my legal status came up, and that's why you keep on
mentioning it every time we have an argument. You have never brought up
anyone's tax status before, and you keep on asking for mine.

Seriously, how much lower could you possibly go? I thought you making
racists comments about me being Brazilian were bad enough, most
specially considering that you're a member of a minority group yourself.
Yet you really managed to scrape the bottom of the barrel this time
around.

And here is the funny part. Even if I did have a SS number, you're the
very last person I would ever trust with my personal information. I
would rather hand over the keys to my home along with my wallet to any
crack addict living in the subway and making a living out of
intimidating others with physical violence than to trust a lowlife like
you with my financial information.

> Money talks and all your bull is irrelevant.
>
> Ed Gin......with a significant financial statement to back up my
> position........

And again you prove what a gutless little scum ball you are. "If you
can't afford as much as I can, then you're wrong" is your official position.

Ed? Johnny? You're scum. And you deserve to be treated as such. Bye.

Joao,

Thank you so much for clarifying why you are so ****** off! Gee Johnny NoCom sure got under you
ass BIGTIME!

You are one confused sick puppy! I run a business and any large dispursements of funds have to be
documented, hence my request for proper ID. After all, prove me to be the author of all those
objectionable posts, and I'll hand over the big bucks. It has nothing to do with your "status" in
this country.

What's all this judo stuff about anyhow? It's about as relevant to this board as "I'm a 8th degree
black belt in Jujutsu?"

The issue I've had with you and the wittchunter's from BROL is accusations regarding Johnny NoCom's
identity.

LISTEN UP JOAO, why don't you come up with the same amount of money and offer it to settle this
issue once and for all?

I've contacted the multiiple parties who AUTHORED the posts the last 4 months and they have ALL
AGREED to accept a minimum of $10,000 to out themselves. And guess what, they WILL supply ID for
a 1099 form so YOU can deduct it from your expenses.

Fair enough? Or you can continue to accuse innocent parties based upon worthless data and
assumptions?

Ed Gin