Last Year's Bikes?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Saint, May 30, 2003.

  1. Saint

    Saint Guest

    Heard a lot of talk that these go for reasonable prices and, as I'm after either a hybrid/road bike,
    can anyone help me as to where is a good place to find them?

    Thanks in advance.

    Saint

    Tags:

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Saint wrote:
    > Heard a lot of talk that these go for reasonable prices and, as I'm after either a hybrid/road
    > bike, can anyone help me as to where is a good place to find them?

    The ads in the rags seem to be a good start. Various large dealers with websites may well have
    online bargain bins too (I know EBC does, I'd be surprised if others don't too).

    Pete.
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

  3. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

  4. Hi I bought my bike the same way a few years back, i got it from Allens Cycles 23 Barnsley Road,
    Wombwell S73 8HT 01226 756281, the do mail order, but arn't on the Web. but advertise in Cycling
    Plus. I had no trouble great bike.

    Kev q