Latest cycling couture

Pete Biggs wrote:
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.racingcyclist.com/anatom.htm
>>
>> Just make sure you don't go anywhere near Gunther von Hagens!
>
> And don't go to exhibition and scare the punters silly on their way out.

Now there's an idea!

--
Guy
===

Alex, You are too skinny to fit in one. It's much more my size ;o

If you do get one then we'll have to syncronise wearing them - or just put the fear of God into
drivers on the Amersham Road. Do you really fancy riding down the A40 in one?

Immense fun - I'm really tempted.

SteveP

news:[email protected]...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2001/may01/giro1/AFPcipo_muscle_suitp.shtm l

> Cheers! Stephen

Nah, very similar, but different. Check the muscle definition around the neck/collar bone /
shoulders and then the groin / upper thigh region..... It's very rare I say this, but..... I gotta
have one of these...the idea of knocking on someones door (especially on 1st April) and saying "
'scuse me, just had an accident on me bike, can I just use your 'phone please ?), just wipes me
out...love the other suggestions too..... Could even wear it under me motorcycling leathers, suprise
'em at emergency following the next accident (or the undertakers!!)...or is that one idea too far
?...sorry!

cheers,

Dave.

stephen pridgeon wrote:
> Alex, You are too skinny to fit in one. It's much more my size ;o
>
> If you do get one then we'll have to syncronise wearing them - or just put the fear of God into
> drivers on the Amersham Road. Do you really fancy riding down the A40 in one?
>
> Immense fun - I'm really tempted.
>
> SteveP

Hehe - where were you today then btw? Twas sunny 'n all!

:)

--

-Alex

----------------------------------
[email protected]

http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling/ http://www.westerleycycling.org.uk
----------------------------------

Dave wrote:

> Nah, very similar, but different. Check the muscle definition around the neck/collar bone /
> shoulders and then the groin / upper thigh region..... It's very rare I say this, but..... I gotta
> have one of these...the idea of knocking on someones door (especially on 1st April) and saying "
> 'scuse me, just had an accident on me bike, can I just use your 'phone please ?), just wipes me
> out...love the other suggestions too..... Could even wear it under me motorcycling leathers,
> suprise 'em at emergency following the next accident (or the undertakers!!)...or is that one idea
> too far ?...sorry!
>
> cheers,
>
> Dave.

Fantastic, if a bit concerning.