Latest Div III Pro team to be announced!!

"David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.kissenasports.com/
>
> http://www.kissenasports.com/kissena_pro_team.htm
>
> So many current Pro's are without jobs.
>
> So many new Pros....
>
> Maybe for a change there will be a challenge to get into Pro events since there may be actual
> field limits.
>
> Could the US actually have start having Pro1 races?
>
> --
> David Sommerville "non pro" http://davidsommerville.com [email protected]

For once, davidsommerville.com has a point. Take CoreStates for example: With so many Div 3 teams,
plus all the other "real" US pro teams and the euro teams*, there's no way that everyone will be
invited. Some of these jokers are going to be left out. The question is, which teams?

Thanks, Ronde Champ *some of you losers are probably going to use this as an opportunity to jump on
the "Euro teams shouldn't be in CoreStates because it's the United States Professional
Championships".

"armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.kissenasports.com/
> > >
> > > http://www.kissenasports.com/kissena_pro_team.htm
> > >
> > > So many current Pro's are without jobs.
> > >
> > > So many new Pros....
> > >
> > > Maybe for a change there will be a challenge to get into Pro events
> since
> > > there may be actual field limits.
> > >
> > > Could the US actually have start having Pro1 races?
> > >
> > > --
> > > David Sommerville "non pro" http://davidsommerville.com [email protected]
> >

> > For once, davidsommerville.com has a point. Take CoreStates for
example:
> > With so many Div 3 teams, plus all the other "real" US pro teams and the euro teams*, there's no
> > way that everyone will be invited. Some of
these
> > jokers are going to be left out. The question is, which teams?
> >
> > Thanks, Ronde Champ *some of you losers are probably going to use this as an opportunity to
> jump
> > on the "Euro teams shouldn't be in CoreStates because it's the United
> States
> > Professional Championships".
> >
> What the hell is CoreStates??

Sorry. Wachovia.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

Crystal wrote in message ...
>Just wondering... in other National Championships, are foreigners allowed
>race?
>
>Crystal

US Cyclocrossers, Page and Gullikson (maybe others) were allowed to race the Swiss Championships
last year. I seem to remember that the deal included them having to pull out on the last lap.

Wade

"Crystal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Just wondering... in other National Championships, are foreigners allowed to race?

The Canadian Championships are open this year (all cats, jr. esp. elite, master). They will be in
Hamilton two months before the Worlds.

-Amit

>From: "David Sommerville"

>Maybe for a change there will be a challenge to get into Pro events since there may be actual
>field limits.
>
>Could the US actually have start having Pro1 races?
>
>--
>David Sommerville "non pro"

I hope Matt Crane is on the team. His younger brother Adam races with my son. Matt has always been
willing to provide helpful advice and support. They are both great young riders and people.

Bill C.

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:06:15 -0800, Crystal wrote:

> Just wondering... in other National Championships, are foreigners allowed to race?
>
> Crystal

It probably depends on the country; in most countries there are enough professionals to make the
race exciting without needing to invite foreigners, amateurs and other riff raff. I can't see
foreigners riding the Dutch, Belgian, French or Italian championships....but then I'm just a poor
black sharecropper.