Latest Lightweight Frameless Cycling Sunglasses.

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by XvX, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. XvX

    XvX Guest

    Tags:

  2. "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Great for competition.
    > Super Lightweight provide great comfort.
    > Wrap around design provide greater eye protection.
    >
    > Smoke Sunglasses
    > Mirror Clear (Metallic)

    LOL, I can get the same bloody glasses at my local NAPA auto parts store for
    $4.99 and don't have to screw around with eBay, or pay shipping! Nice try
    spamboy.
    --
    Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
    http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

  3. "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Great for competition.
    > Super Lightweight provide great comfort.
    > Wrap around design provide greater eye protection.
    >
    > Smoke Sunglasses
    > Mirror Clear (Metallic)

    LOL, I can get the same bloody glasses at my local NAPA auto parts store for
    $4.99 and don't have to screw around with eBay, or pay shipping! Nice try
    spamboy.
    --
    Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
    http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
    G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
    http://www.herefishyfishy.com

  4. "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Great for competition.
    > Super Lightweight provide great comfort.
    > Wrap around design provide greater eye protection.
    >
    > Smoke Sunglasses
    > Mirror Clear (Metallic)

    LOL, I can get the same bloody glasses at my local NAPA auto parts store for
    $4.99 and don't have to screw around with eBay, or pay shipping! Nice try
    spamboy.
    --
    Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
    http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
    G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
    http://www.herefishyfishy.com

  5. "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Great for competition.
    > Super Lightweight provide great comfort.
    > Wrap around design provide greater eye protection.
    >
    > Smoke Sunglasses
    > Mirror Clear (Metallic)

    LOL, I can get the same bloody glasses at my local NAPA auto parts store for
    $4.99 and don't have to screw around with eBay, or pay shipping! Nice try
    spamboy.
    --
    Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
    http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
    G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
    http://www.herefishyfishy.com

  6. "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Great for competition.
    > Super Lightweight provide great comfort.
    > Wrap around design provide greater eye protection.
    >
    > Smoke Sunglasses
    > Mirror Clear (Metallic)

    LOL, I can get the same bloody glasses at my local NAPA auto parts store for
    $4.99 and don't have to screw around with eBay, or pay shipping! Nice try
    spamboy.
    --
    Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
    http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
    G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
    http://www.herefishyfishy.com

  7. "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Great for competition.
    > Super Lightweight provide great comfort.
    > Wrap around design provide greater eye protection.
    >
    > Smoke Sunglasses
    > Mirror Clear (Metallic)

    LOL, I can get the same bloody glasses at my local NAPA auto parts store for
    $4.99 and don't have to screw around with eBay, or pay shipping! Nice try
    spamboy.
    --
    Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
    http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
    G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
    http://www.herefishyfishy.com

  8. "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Great for competition.
    > Super Lightweight provide great comfort.
    > Wrap around design provide greater eye protection.
    >
    > Smoke Sunglasses
    > Mirror Clear (Metallic)

    LOL, I can get the same bloody glasses at my local NAPA auto parts store for
    $4.99 and don't have to screw around with eBay, or pay shipping! Nice try
    spamboy.
    --
    Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
    http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com