Latezt Stylish DAFNplan Failz...

makemyday

Guest
Genes will defeat liberal money-squandering DAFNloverz everytime:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/NEWS/StoryLocalcalendar29w.htm ***********************
exZZZZZZZZZZZZerpt ********************** January 29, 2004 Montgomery, AL -- School may lose year-
round plan

A Montgomery school once heralded as an example of the educational benefits of year-round schooling
has slipped back into subpar performance and may revert to a traditional school calendar year.

Superintendent Clinton Carter said he is recommending the change for Paterson Elementary School to
the school board because "we just didn't see that it produced the remarkable results that we
anticipated."

Checkout the DAFNfotoz with the article. Care to offer a guess as to the IQ'z of *those* studentz??

School system 0, DAFNgenes 1. Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA - a total LOOZer...

[email protected] wrote in news:4019151B.892BC039
@worldnet.att.net:

> Genes will defeat liberal money-squandering DAFNloverz everytime:
>
> http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/NEWS/StoryLocalcalendar29w.htm ***********************
> exZZZZZZZZZZZZerpt ********************** January 29, 2004 Montgomery, AL -- School may lose year-
> round plan
>
> A Montgomery school once heralded as an example of the educational benefits of year-round
> schooling has slipped back into subpar performance and may revert to a traditional school
> calendar year.
>
> Superintendent Clinton Carter said he is recommending the change for Paterson Elementary School to
> the school board because "we just didn't see that it produced the remarkable results that we
> anticipated."
>
> Checkout the DAFNfotoz with the article. Care to offer a guess as to the IQ'z of *those*
> studentz??
>
> School system 0, DAFNgenes 1. Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA - a total LOOZer...

You know, most reasonable people know that intelligence is innate.

Yet, these so-called "educators" just can't figure that out.

Perhaps I should send Superintendent Carter an email laying out everything prooving that certain
people can't learn because intelligence is genetic and spending money on those that can't learn is
nothing but a waste.

"On the state's accountability report card, Paterson made all Cs for academic performance in 1999
and 2000 -- the first two years of the modified, year-round schedule. But in last year's report, the
grades dropped to mostly Ds and Fs."

It's amazing isn't it? That these educators can't figure out the simplest of things: some people
cannot learn because they're brains are not equipped to learn at the same level as others.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

[email protected] wrote:
>Checkout the DAFNfotoz with the article. Care to offer a guess as to the IQ'z of *those* studentz??

Higher than yours.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email protected] Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group (Opinions are my own;
I do not speak for the organization.) Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org

Gummie Bearz <a> wrote:
>You know, most reasonable people know that intelligence is innate.

Most reasonable people know otherwise.

>Yet, these so-called "educators" just can't figure that out.
>
>Perhaps I should send Superintendent Carter an email laying out everything prooving that certain
>people can't learn because intelligence is genetic and spending money on those that can't learn is
>nothing but a waste.

Even if intelligence were innate, the amount that people learn is not solely determined by
intelligence.

Superintendent Carter (whoever he is) has no power to not spend money to educate those who you think
cannot learn.

lojbab
--

Said Gummie Bearz <a> :

>You know, most reasonable people know that intelligence is innate.

No kidding ! The kid has a novel definition of knowledge. Good, dude ! Carry on.

But please, save us from the lunacy: please drop misc.education from your crossposting.

>Yet, these so-called "educators" just can't figure that out.

Please explain your reasoning, then, carefully, building it with correct assumptions over
valid data.

I'm waiting - I'm all ears.

>Perhaps I should send Superintendent Carter an email laying out everything prooving that certain
>people can't learn because intelligence is genetic and spending money on those that can't learn is
>nothing but a waste.

Nope - you should bring in the arguments yourself.

I'm waiting - I'm all years.

>"On the state's accountability report card, Paterson made all Cs for academic performance in 1999
>and 2000 -- the first two years of the modified, year-round schedule. But in last year's report,
>the grades dropped to mostly Ds and Fs."
>
>It's amazing isn't it? That these educators can't figure out the simplest of things: some people
>cannot learn because they're brains are not equipped to learn at the same level as others.

That's plainly a lie. Any healthy mind can learn just about anything he or she wants. College
degrees and grad school degrees are now produced in mass, and just about anyone can get through a
college course.

Alberto.