Launchers for Android?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by mayasupernova, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Volnix

Volnix Well-Known Member

2. Damien Lee

Damien Lee Active Member

I used to be big into smart phones, especially the Android platform about 2 years ago. But I quickly realized what a huge time sink they can be with all the apps and having the internet at your fingertips 24/7. I still keep my smart phones around but I use an old school mobile phone when I'm out riding, as I just need to make and receive calls. When I'm at home, I prefer to go online with my computer for productivity work.

concord likes this.
  3. Jcycle

Jcycle Active Member

No it isn't. It's fairly easy, or it must be because a large portion of my business last few years comes from people that manage to brick their devices in some way or another. It might be hard for you or me to do it, but subtract enough IQ points and you'll find somebody that can do it every time.

4. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Never heard of an launcher before, I need to do some more research on that really soon. Thanks!

5. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Well, I personally do not like downloadin that kind of addons to my phone because they somehow make it go slower than normal and that seems to be kinda annoying to me, then no, I do not like any kind of launcher.

6. BikeBikeBikeBike

BikeBikeBikeBike Well-Known Member

haha good call.
    I have rooted a bunch of phones and never had an issue, idk what you would have to do to actually wreck the thing.
    Then again if your trying to mess with a phone that you can't afford to lose... well that's your own fault.