Launchers for Android?

I used to be big into smart phones, especially the Android platform about 2 years ago. But I quickly realized what a huge time sink they can be with all the apps and having the internet at your fingertips 24/7. I still keep my smart phones around but I use an old school mobile phone when I'm out riding, as I just need to make and receive calls. When I'm at home, I prefer to go online with my computer for productivity work.

Reactions: concord
Its really hard to brick your phone. Actually you can just Format it again if it switches of during mounting a new ROM.

But the Warranty is gonna be Voided.

No it isn't. It's fairly easy, or it must be because a large portion of my business last few years comes from people that manage to brick their devices in some way or another. It might be hard for you or me to do it, but subtract enough IQ points and you'll find somebody that can do it every time.

Well, I personally do not like downloadin that kind of addons to my phone because they somehow make it go slower than normal and that seems to be kinda annoying to me, then no, I do not like any kind of launcher.

No it isn't. It's fairly easy, or it must be because a large portion of my business last few years comes from people that manage to brick their devices in some way or another. It might be hard for you or me to do it, but subtract enough IQ points and you'll find somebody that can do it every time.

haha good call.
I have rooted a bunch of phones and never had an issue, idk what you would have to do to actually wreck the thing.
Then again if your trying to mess with a phone that you can't afford to lose... well that's your own fault.