Laurent Jalabert

Leland Yee

Guest
I know that many people on these groups hate to run or swim, but here is
how one retiree is spending his time. Jalabert was 77th overall in the
Hawaii Ironman in 9:19:58. Slow in the swim, but made up for it on the
bike and run legs.

Leland
Road NH

"Leland Yee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I know that many people on these groups hate to run or swim, but here is
>how one retiree is spending his time. Jalabert was 77th overall in the
>Hawaii Ironman in 9:19:58. Slow in the swim, but made up for it on the
>bike and run legs.
>
> Leland
> Road NH

"Jaja",
One of my favorite legends of the TDF.
-tom

Leland Yee wrote:
> I know that many people on these groups hate to run or swim, but here is
> how one retiree is spending his time. Jalabert was 77th overall in the
> Hawaii Ironman in 9:19:58. Slow in the swim, but made up for it on the
> bike and run legs.

You're late.

On Oct 25, 9:48 am, "Tom Nakashima" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Leland Yee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> >I know that many people on these groups hate to run or swim, but here is
> >how one retiree is spending his time. Jalabert was 77th overall in the
> >Hawaii Ironman in 9:19:58. Slow in the swim, but made up for it on the
> >bike and run legs.

> "Jaja",
> One of my favorite legends of the TDF.

Yeah, but he's dead to me now.