Lazy promoters?

Not exactly related to the discussion, but as somoeone who puts
results online for my club, I'm shocked by the number of typos *from
racers themselves* about their club names and even their own names on
occassion.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 00:07:33 -0400, RonSonic
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 23 Aug 2006 18:33:16 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>What is with promoters not submitting results to USA Cycling?! Of the
>>over twenty times I have raced this year, two of the races have
>>submitted results to USA Cycling.
>>
>>Seriously, WTF.

>I'm with ya bro.
>
>It can't be that much harder than having the results for the racers, except for
>the stamp.

You can't just mail in results -- they have to be formatted carefully
with a lot of detail.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com