LBL on Eurosport NOW!!!

Jan

Guest
If you have analogue the race is being shown on TV now

--
Jan __o _`\(,_ (_)/ (_)

Jan wrote:
> If you have analogue the race is being shown on TV now

And it's on British Eurosport (part of the $ky bundle) at
7.15pm

SPOILER . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Same 1st and 2nd as for the Amstel Gold
Race last week!

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you have analogue the race is being shown on TV now
But the last 60km were shown live on RAITre, followed by
delayed coverage of GP della Liberazione, which was on at
the same time as the Giro Trentino on RAISport Sat so a
little zapping was needed there. Great LBL and Rebellin
still so strong! Even got out and enjoyed the sunshine
too... All the best Dan Gregory

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.662 /
Virus Database: 425 - Release Date: 20/04/04

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:19:06 +0100, "Jan" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>If you have analogue the race is being shown on TV now

I made sure to set my set top box to transfer to Eurosport
at the correct time. The STB operated correctly and I
watched the start of te program ... then I fell asleep ...
but I awoke for the last few hundred yards.

James