LBL on German TV??.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Phillip Johnson, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I've just found out that Eurosport is not covering LBL live .... AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!.

    Does any body know of a channel broadcasting LBL that you can pick up in Germany?? ( Satellite
    or kabel ).

    MTIA,

    Phillip.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Qui si parla
    Campagnolo) wrote:

    > none-<< mandatory helmet rules are NOT the way to go. The big boys won't wear them if they don't
    > want too, plain and simple .
    >
    > They do in Belgium...all of them...and they don't whine, they will in Italy or they won't
    > race..pretty simple.
    >
    > They may not help in a fall but they will never hurt you. In RACING, I think it's a good idea.

    I agree, but I also wonder if we will be having the same debate in five years when some poor racer
    goes in face-first and dies, thus leading to the question: should racers be required to have
    chin-bar protection?

    Such helmets already exist, so it's really just a matter of mandating them. And BMXers already live
    with this.

    Avocat Diabli,

  3. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    ARD usually shows the major races ... I've set it up next to Eurosport on my decoder so I can change
    over during ad breaks.. _ Dan "Phillip Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]...
    > "Princess Hippeia" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >"Phillip Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>I've just found out that Eurosport is not covering LBL live .... AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!.
    > >
    > >Suckers!!!
    > >
    > >>Does any body know of a channel broadcasting LBL that you can pick up in Germany?? ( Satellite
    > >>or kabel ).
    > >
    > >'ZDF' may probably cover parts of the race:
    > >
    > >http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/einzelsendung/0,1970,2120705,00.html
    > >
    > >HTH...
    >
    > Cool, thanks for that!..
    >
    > I'm pinning my hopes on a non-German channel broadcasting it in it's entirety... ( may be wishfull
    > thinking !! )
    >
    > PJ.

  4. If you have Hotbird, RAI 3 is covering from 1535 cet "Phillip Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just found out that Eurosport is not covering LBL live .... AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!.
    >
    > Does any body know of a channel broadcasting LBL that you can pick up in Germany?? ( Satellite or
    > kabel ).
    >
    > MTIA,
    >
    > Phillip.

  5. Jan