LBL on German TV??.

Phillip Johnson

Guest
Hi,

I've just found out that Eurosport is not covering LBL live .... AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!.

Does any body know of a channel broadcasting LBL that you can pick up in Germany?? ( Satellite
or kabel ).

MTIA,

Phillip.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Qui si parla
Campagnolo) wrote:

> none-<< mandatory helmet rules are NOT the way to go. The big boys won't wear them if they don't
> want too, plain and simple .
>
> They do in Belgium...all of them...and they don't whine, they will in Italy or they won't
> race..pretty simple.
>
> They may not help in a fall but they will never hurt you. In RACING, I think it's a good idea.

I agree, but I also wonder if we will be having the same debate in five years when some poor racer
goes in face-first and dies, thus leading to the question: should racers be required to have
chin-bar protection?

Such helmets already exist, so it's really just a matter of mandating them. And BMXers already live
with this.

Avocat Diabli,

ARD usually shows the major races ... I've set it up next to Eurosport on my decoder so I can change
over during ad breaks.. _ Dan "Phillip Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> "Princess Hippeia" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >"Phillip Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>I've just found out that Eurosport is not covering LBL live .... AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!.
> >
> >Suckers!!!
> >
> >>Does any body know of a channel broadcasting LBL that you can pick up in Germany?? ( Satellite
> >>or kabel ).
> >
> >'ZDF' may probably cover parts of the race:
> >
> >http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/einzelsendung/0,1970,2120705,00.html
> >
> >HTH...
>
> Cool, thanks for that!..
>
> I'm pinning my hopes on a non-German channel broadcasting it in it's entirety... ( may be wishfull
> thinking !! )
>
> PJ.

If you have Hotbird, RAI 3 is covering from 1535 cet "Phillip Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I've just found out that Eurosport is not covering LBL live .... AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!.
>
> Does any body know of a channel broadcasting LBL that you can pick up in Germany?? ( Satellite or
> kabel ).
>
> MTIA,
>
> Phillip.

On ZDF Now!!!!!!