LBL pick

Alexander Lackn

Guest
Garzelli.

&%$"?&#Eurosport isn't live (a mere one-hour roundup in
the evening).

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.667 /
Virus Database: 429 - Release Date: 24.04.2004

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:01:06 GMT, Alexander Lackner wrote:
> Garzelli.

No surprises I think (although Garzelli would hardly
be considered as one), Bettini, Di Luca, Rebellin for
the podium.

Bettini, Menchov, Sanchez

In <[email protected]>, Alexander Lackner wrote:

> &%$"?&#Eurosport isn't live (a mere one-hour roundup in
> the evening).

What makes it worse is seeing what they chose to broadcast
instead (at least in the earlier part of the day): SNOOKER??
At least cyclists have something new to point at the next
time some indignant sports columnist targets the the alleged
non-sport of cycling...

--
Herbie J. Famous Curator

On 25 Apr 2004 13:43:49 GMT, Herbie Jurvanen <[email protected]> wrote:

>In <[email protected]>, Alexander
>Lackner wrote:
>
>> &%$"?&#Eurosport isn't live (a mere one-hour roundup in
>> the evening).
>
>What makes it worse is seeing what they chose to broadcast
>instead (at least in the earlier part of the day):
>SNOOKER?? At least cyclists have something new to point at
>the next time some indignant sports columnist targets the
>the alleged non-sport of cycling...

And when it is broadcast it's during Madrid - Barca...

Regards! Stephen