LBL

this Cobo guy who did so well in the basq country

Alexander

Donald Munro wrote:

> Schleck

Since Schleck is injured (cracked vertebra) I'll invoke rbr rule 22
subsection 5 to change my pick. Unfortunately Valverde, Bettini, Cunego
and most of the other favourites are already taken so I guess I'll have to
go for Kessler.

Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Donald Munro wrote:

> > Schleck

> Since Schleck is injured (cracked vertebra) I'll invoke rbr rule 22
> subsection 5 to change my pick. Unfortunately Valverde, Bettini, Cunego
> and most of the other favourites are already taken so I guess I'll have to
> go for Kessler.

So far he has been able finnih 10th. and 7th. in Amstel and Fleche
with that injury, he finish LBL in top 5, although i doubt that he can
win with the injury and the weather.
--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :) <http://blog.reippuert.dk>

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.

Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
> So far he has been able finnih 10th. and 7th. in Amstel and Fleche
> with that injury, he finish LBL in top 5, although i doubt that he can
> win with the injury and the weather.

He came pretty close. If Di Luca had not got on his wheel, and he (Di
Luca) was on his rivets to get on, then he probably would have won.

Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
> >> Since Schleck is injured (cracked vertebra) I'll invoke rbr rule 22
> >> subsection 5 to change my pick. Unfortunately Valverde, Bettini, Cunego
> >> and most of the other favourites are already taken so I guess I'll have to
> >> go for Kessler.

> Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
> > So far he has been able finnih 10th. and 7th. in Amstel and Fleche
> > with that injury, he finish LBL in top 5, although i doubt that he can
> > win with the injury and the weather.

> He came pretty close. If Di Luca had not got on his wheel, and he (Di
> Luca) was on his rivets to get on, then he probably would have won.

it has been a joy watching him this spring. Now he rides with
a confidance on the climbs he didn't have in 2006 and 2007. I expect
him do real damage i the 2008 tdf.