LBS feedback

Graeme said:
hippy <[email protected]> wrote in news:D9N%d.6647$C7.5160@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

> Carl Brewer wrote:

>> They'll really help you fix that slightly bent hanger :)

> www.rebuildmysuspensionforksformeplease.com

Hey, that didn't work! Neither did www.whatswrongwithmygears.com, this
interweb thing sucks!

;)

Graeme
You shouldn't be attempting to choose between web bike shops and your LBS. You should be spending enough money on bikes to support both.

In fact if you are really doing the bike spending thing properly, you should have an LBS, an Aussie store you buy from over the net, a European/UK internet store and a US internet store. Once you are supporting all those you will feel much better. :p

SteveA

Jay Woo wrote:
> Something else I also thought I would add, was that for the me the LBS
> is dead. I've moved on to the IBS (Internet Bike Store).

ohhh yes... Love the EBS (ebay).. it has been a goldmine for me the last
few months.. hmmm imported titanium skewers.. heh

cheers,
GPL

Graeme said:

> www.rebuildmysuspensionforksformeplease.com[/color]

Hey, that didn't work! Neither did www.whatswrongwithmygears.com, this
interweb thing sucks!

;)

Graeme

i think those are on the same server as:

www.lookingtospend$250onagoodbike.com/cananyonerecommendmekmartorharveynorman.htm

www.whichtyresarepunctureresistant.com/shorttermmemoryloss.htm

www.howthefeckdoesonewinatkewcrits.com/pretendsprintersneednotapply.htm

www.busdriversdontunderstandme.com/everyone2wheels.htm

www.thisisatoppostingfreezone.com/allisforgiven.htm

www.carbontitaniumaluminiumsteelorbamboo.com/justridethefeckinthing.htm

www.recumbantsrus.com/woollysocksandfacialhairrequired.htm

www.thinkinofbuildinaSSpleasetellmeEverythingaboutitagain.com

wrote:

> >>Something else I also thought I would add, was that for the me the

LBS
> >>is dead. I've moved on to the IBS (Internet Bike Store).

> > They'll really help you fix that slightly bent hanger :)

> www.rebuildmysuspensionforksformeplease.com
>
> hippy
> - LBS-fan

That's funny. And it makes you think, too. :)