LBS feedback

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by AC, Mar 20, 2005.

  1. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

  2. SteveA

    SteveA New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2004
    Messages:
    1,309
    You shouldn't be attempting to choose between web bike shops and your LBS. You should be spending enough money on bikes to support both.

    In fact if you are really doing the bike spending thing properly, you should have an LBS, an Aussie store you buy from over the net, a European/UK internet store and a US internet store. Once you are supporting all those you will feel much better. :p

    SteveA

  3. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    Jay Woo wrote:
    > Something else I also thought I would add, was that for the me the LBS
    > is dead. I've moved on to the IBS (Internet Bike Store).

    ohhh yes... Love the EBS (ebay).. it has been a goldmine for me the last
    few months.. hmmm imported titanium skewers.. heh

    cheers,
    GPL

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    i think those are on the same server as:

    www.lookingtospend$250onagoodbike.com/cananyonerecommendmekmartorharveynorman.htm

    www.whichtyresarepunctureresistant.com/shorttermmemoryloss.htm

    www.howthefeckdoesonewinatkewcrits.com/pretendsprintersneednotapply.htm

    www.busdriversdontunderstandme.com/everyone2wheels.htm

    www.thisisatoppostingfreezone.com/allisforgiven.htm

    www.carbontitaniumaluminiumsteelorbamboo.com/justridethefeckinthing.htm

    www.recumbantsrus.com/woollysocksandfacialhairrequired.htm

    www.thinkinofbuildinaSSpleasetellmeEverythingaboutitagain.com

  5. hippy

    hippy Guest

  6. blah

    blah Guest

    wrote:

    > >>Something else I also thought I would add, was that for the me the

    LBS
    > >>is dead. I've moved on to the IBS (Internet Bike Store).

    > > They'll really help you fix that slightly bent hanger :)

    > www.rebuildmysuspensionforksformeplease.com
    >
    > hippy
    > - LBS-fan

    That's funny. And it makes you think, too. :)