LBS in Wood Green, North London?

Peter Grange

Guest
Could anyone recommend a good LBS in the Wood Green area of North London please? It's for a
non-bike-literate friend who needs some minor repairs to a bike. TIA

Pete

Remove crude spam trap to reply.
--
Peter Grange

Peter Grange wrote:

> Could anyone recommend a good LBS in the Wood Green area of North London please? It's for a
> non-bike-literate friend who needs some minor repairs to a bike. TIA

http://www.shorter-rochford.co.uk/

Peter

Peter Grange wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a good LBS in the Wood Green area of North London please? It's for a
> non-bike-literate friend who needs some minor repairs to a bike.

Unfortunately, the best one in the area, Days, closed down a few years ago.

A little tiny shop that's fine for most minor repairs is: North London Auto Cycles, 29 Great
Cambridge Road, N17 (on the corner of White Heart Lane). It's quite a short bike ride away from Wood
Green centre (or a long walk, I'm afraid).

If it's a particularly good bike, then it's worth going all the way to Shorter Rochford in
North Finchley.

I wouldn't trust Action Bikes to polish my saddle!

~PB

I wrote:
> A little tiny shop that's fine for most minor repairs is: North London Auto Cycles, 29 Great
> Cambridge Road, N17 (on the corner of White Heart Lane).

(South west corner of the junction, more on WH Lane than Gt Cambridge Rd, really).

~PB

"Peter Grange" <peter@REMOVE_THISplgrange.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Could anyone recommend a good LBS in the Wood Green area of North London please? It's for a
> non-bike-literate friend who needs some minor repairs to a bike. TIA
>
> Pete
>
> Remove crude spam trap to reply.
> --
> Peter Grange

Stay clear of the Action Bikes at the Turnpike lane end of the High Rd. I used to use a shop in
Crouch End occasionally that seemed pretty good. I've forgotten the name of it but it was next to
that old church that is now Dave Stewart's recording studio. Tony R.

In article <[email protected]>, Pete Biggs
<pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> writes
>I wrote:
>> A little tiny shop that's fine for most minor repairs is: North London Auto Cycles, 29 Great
>> Cambridge Road, N17 (on the corner of White Heart Lane).
>
>(South west corner of the junction, more on WH Lane than Gt Cambridge Rd, really).
>
>~PB

Thanks for the responses, I'll forward them on.

--
Peter Grange