LC Thousand Island Dressing

I've had good service from them, and I really like many of their Zero
Carb/Zero Cal dressings including Thousand Island, Russian, Ceasar,
Honey Dijon, Blue Cheese.

Regular Thosand Island dressing is good enough. Per Fitday, two tablespoons
would total 4 carbs.

news:[email protected]...

Cubit wrote:
> Regular Thosand Island dressing is good enough. Per Fitday, two tablespoons
> would total 4 carbs.
>

> "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Does anyone know of a good source for this? My dh loves thousand island
>>dressing, but I can't find any LC options on the shelves at the grocery.
>> He hates ranch dressing, so thats not an option. I did find a dijon
>>dressing that was LC, that will work for the time being, but I'd love to
>>find a LC thousand island. The last time we did this, I made some for
>>him, and he didn't like it. :O

Regular Thousand Island contains SUGAR. Sugar is *not* allowed.

On 5-Jan-2005, "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
> "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone know of a good source for this? My dh loves thousand
> > island
> > dressing, but I can't find any LC options on the shelves at the
> > grocery.
> > He hates ranch dressing, so thats not an option. I did find a
> > dijon
> > dressing that was LC, that will work for the time being, but I'd
> > love to
> > find a LC thousand island. The last time we did this, I made some
> > for
> > him, and he didn't like it. :O

> Regular Thosand Island dressing is good enough. Per Fitday, two
> tablespoons
> would total 4 carbs.

That'd be okay for a side salad every now and then, as long as the
person counts the carbs. For whole meal salads that'd be insufficient
unfortunately.
For Lilith, Walden Farms makes a decent Thousand Island dressing.
Locally (mid Tennessee) I can buy it at Krogers, but I'm not sure
where you are or if it's available locally for you. If not, I have
ordered from WF's website in the past and been satisfied with the
service.

Take care,
Carmen

IMHO: Quantity has a quality all its own. In other words, if my day's carbs
are 25, I don't worry about a little sugar.

"Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Cubit wrote:
> > Regular Thosand Island dressing is good enough. Per Fitday, two

tablespoons
> > would total 4 carbs.
> >

> > "Lilith79" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>Does anyone know of a good source for this? My dh loves thousand island
> >>dressing, but I can't find any LC options on the shelves at the grocery.
> >> He hates ranch dressing, so thats not an option. I did find a dijon
> >>dressing that was LC, that will work for the time being, but I'd love to
> >>find a LC thousand island. The last time we did this, I made some for
> >>him, and he didn't like it. :O

> Regular Thousand Island contains SUGAR. Sugar is *not* allowed.

I buy a good zero carb Thousand Island dressing at IGA. The brand name
is Walden Farms. Like your husband, I also hate Ranch or Caesar or any
dressing like it.