Le Cordon Bleu

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jan Erik, Feb 12, 2005.

  1. Jan Erik

    Jan Erik Guest

    Hi,

    I am considering to go to follow a course in Basic Cuisine course in Paris.
    I am 30 years old, and just want to do this as an amateur. I am not
    considering a career as chef, I am
    just very interested in french food and wine.

    Is there anyone who has done something similar, and knows if this is a good
    idea?

    I have seen that the courses last three months, but I could not finw the
    number of hours each week.
    Does anyone know how many hours teaching they have each week?

    Best regards
    Jan Erik

    Tags:

  2. Dog3 wrote:

    > I have not done this but my mother's best friend did. She learned a great
    > deal about technique. I've been thinking about doing something similar

    only
    > locally. We have several places that offer different courses on food
    > preparation, wine, cooking etc. Now that I have the time, I may go for it
    > when I'm feeling a bit more chipper.

    Now Michael when I think of this why do visions of Audrey Hepburn in
    _Sabrina_ keep floating around in my brain pan...???

    --
    Best
    Greg :)