Le Cordon Bleu

Jan Erik

Guest
Hi,

I am considering to go to follow a course in Basic Cuisine course in Paris.
I am 30 years old, and just want to do this as an amateur. I am not
considering a career as chef, I am
just very interested in french food and wine.

Is there anyone who has done something similar, and knows if this is a good
idea?

I have seen that the courses last three months, but I could not finw the
number of hours each week.
Does anyone know how many hours teaching they have each week?

Best regards
Jan Erik

Dog3 wrote:

> I have not done this but my mother's best friend did. She learned a great
> deal about technique. I've been thinking about doing something similar

only
> locally. We have several places that offer different courses on food
> preparation, wine, cooking etc. Now that I have the time, I may go for it
> when I'm feeling a bit more chipper.

Now Michael when I think of this why do visions of Audrey Hepburn in
_Sabrina_ keep floating around in my brain pan...???

--
Best
Greg :)