Le Team Postal da Estado Unis is No 1 - Kicking ass like - WE GOT YELLOW

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Marcello do Guzman, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Marcello do Guzman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Indeed, but keep a sharp eye on Tyler because I'm beginning to get the idea
    that he and Jan will be the real race.

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Alex Rodriguez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    > >"Marcello do Guzman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >Indeed, but keep a sharp eye on Tyler because I'm beginning to get the

    idea
    > >that he and Jan will be the real race.

    > Race for 2nd place?

    Of course. All you need to do is wait for Lance to kill Jan on the Alpe. But
    here's the real kicker - Tyler will beat Jan there as well. You heard it
    here.