Le Tour de langkawi

peterlsc

Feb 1, 2007
Greetings from Malaysia

here some pix from the Le Tour de Langkawi www.ltdl.com.my

here are some of the pix , the rest can be found here http://peterlsc.fotopages.com

aa55828po4.jpg

Team Tinkoff Credit System and Team Serramenti PVC Diquigiovanni train together in the morning session for tomorrow's race the Le Tour de Langkawi

aa55938sf9.jpg

Team Credit Agricole climbing up a hill during the morning training session for the teams in Langkawi

aa55903pd6.jpg

Team Tinkoff Credit System and Team Serramenti PVC Diquigiovanni climbing up hill during the morning training session.

Today is the 1st day of the race, well i did not have any good shots due to no bike access,
anyway pls view the photos below, the rest is over here peterlsc.fotopages.com

aa56388fz7.jpg

Koji Fukushima (JPN) of team Nippo-Meitan Hompo preparing for the start of the Le Tour de Langkawi stage 1

aa56467ky3.jpg

Koji Fukushima (JPN) makes an early breakaway follow closely by Herwin Jaya (INA) team Polygon Sweetnice

aa56536uq5.jpg

Stage winner Alberto Loddo (ITA) of Serramenti PVC Diquigiovanni follow by Ruben Bongiorno and Maximiliano Richeze (ARG) both from Ceramiche Panaria Navigare team with the time of 1h49'23"

peterlsc said:
Today is the 1st day of the race, well i did not have any good shots due to no bike access,
anyway pls view the photos below, the rest is over here peterlsc.fotopages.com

aa56388fz7.jpg

Koji Fukushima (JPN) of team Nippo-Meitan Hompo preparing for the start of the Le Tour de Langkawi stage 1

aa56467ky3.jpg

Koji Fukushima (JPN) makes an early breakaway follow closely by Herwin Jaya (INA) team Polygon Sweetnice

aa56536uq5.jpg

Stage winner Alberto Loddo (ITA) of Serramenti PVC Diquigiovanni follow by Ruben Bongiorno and Maximiliano Richeze (ARG) both from Ceramiche Panaria Navigare team with the time of 1h49'23"
excellent photos from one of my favourtie events on the calender

results here: www.road.velodrome.org.uk/langkawi.html

charteau wins