UK and Europe · Public discussion

Le Tour: Prologue - (SPOILER)

Started by Elyob · · Last activity · 4 posts · 559 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
9 June 2004
Last activity
10 June 2004
Original author
Elyob
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
559
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just testing.

    Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed
    teams and riders etc ... or have I missed something?

  2. elyob <[email hidden]> wrote:
    : Just testing.

    : Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the
    : confirmed teams and riders etc ... or have I missed
    : something?

    Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for a
    while yet (probably just before) but the teams are
    out....sadly a quick google can't find it. If you look on
    the offical site there is a press release with the info but
    it's a .doc.

    Arthur

    --
    Arthur Clune clune.orgclune.org "Technolibertarians make a
    philosophy out of a personality defect"
    - Paulina Borsook

  3. "Arthur Clune" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    elyob <[email hidden]> wrote:
    : Just testing.

    : Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the
    : confirmed teams and riders etc ... or have I missed
    : something?

    Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for
    a while yet (probably just before) but the teams are
    out....sadly a quick google can't find it. If you look on
    the offical site there is a press release with the info
    but it's a .doc.

    I know there was some talk a while back of US Postal team
    not getting entry forms in on time, but had a second chance.
    I guess riders all comes down to fitness levels just before.
    I can hedge a bet Lance and Jan are definites though?!

  4. elyob said:

    "Arthur Clune" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    elyob <[email hidden]> wrote:
    : Just testing.

    : Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the
    : confirmed teams and riders etc ... or have I missed
    : something?

    Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for
    a while yet (probably just before) but the teams are
    out....sadly a quick google can't find it. If you look on
    the offical site there is a press release with the info
    but it's a .doc.

    I know there was some talk a while back of US Postal team
    not getting entry forms in on time, but had a second
    chance. I guess riders all comes down to fitness levels
    just before. I can hedge a bet Lance and Jan are definites
    though?!


    you should subscribe to rec.bicycles.racing for more info.
    Lance is going well. Jan still seems to have weight
    problems. Mayo is looking good though.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.