Leading cause of death for Black men between 25 to 44 is AIDS - Hight % of Mexicans coming into US i

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Cb, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Cb

    Cb Guest

    I just heard on the radio there is a confrence on AIDS going on in Orlando.

    How coincidental is it that 70% of blacks have children out of wedlock and the leading cause of
    death for Black men between 25 to 44 is AIDS?

    I mean no disrespect to blacks, I'm just relaying what I heard.

    I also heard there is a high percentage of illegal alien Mexicans coming into the US with full blown
    AIDS, not just HIV.

    --
    CB The false charge of racism is simply a tactic to choke off rational discussion, a strategy of
    intimidation to silence expression . . . It is based on a shrewd calculation of the moral cowardice

    Tags:

  2. CB wrote:
    > I just heard on the radio there is a confrence on AIDS going on in Orlando.
    >
    > How coincidental is it that 70% of blacks have children out of wedlock and the leading cause of
    > death for Black men between 25 to 44 is AIDS?

    That is probably directly related to the Kinsey Institute Study that

    than White Collar workers.

    White collars spend all their spare time worrying about money.

    Blacks are over represented among the Blue Collars.