Lean Pockets Ultra

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ADC, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. ADC

    ADC Guest

    Just tried the Lean Pockets Ultra
    Supreme Pizza variety
    12 carbs/pocket (19 minus 7 fiber)
    6g fat, 2 sat
    24 g protein
    540mg sodium

    I liked it. Quick, easy meal. The "crust" was soft, but not chewy. No
    weird aftertastes.

    I know (JC) that these things are not "low carb" in the traditional sense,
    but i could eat them every once in a while w/o too many worries.

    Tags:

  2. "ADC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just tried the Lean Pockets Ultra
    > Supreme Pizza variety
    > 12 carbs/pocket (19 minus 7 fiber)
    > 6g fat, 2 sat
    > 24 g protein
    > 540mg sodium
    >
    > I liked it. Quick, easy meal. The "crust" was soft, but not chewy. No
    > weird aftertastes.
    >
    > I know (JC) that these things are not "low carb" in the traditional sense,
    > but i could eat them every once in a while w/o too many worries.

    Perhaps if you were doing a targeted ketogenic diet and planned on working
    out for an hour afterward.