ADC

Guest
Just tried the Lean Pockets Ultra
Supreme Pizza variety
12 carbs/pocket (19 minus 7 fiber)
6g fat, 2 sat
24 g protein
540mg sodium

I liked it. Quick, easy meal. The "crust" was soft, but not chewy. No
weird aftertastes.

I know (JC) that these things are not "low carb" in the traditional sense,
but i could eat them every once in a while w/o too many worries.

"ADC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just tried the Lean Pockets Ultra
> Supreme Pizza variety
> 12 carbs/pocket (19 minus 7 fiber)
> 6g fat, 2 sat
> 24 g protein
> 540mg sodium
>
> I liked it. Quick, easy meal. The "crust" was soft, but not chewy. No
> weird aftertastes.
>
> I know (JC) that these things are not "low carb" in the traditional sense,
> but i could eat them every once in a while w/o too many worries.

Perhaps if you were doing a targeted ketogenic diet and planned on working
out for an hour afterward.