Learn how synthetic vitamins can harm your body

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Gordon Boyd, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Gordon Boyd

    Gordon Boyd Guest

    Dear Gentle Readers:

    If you take vitamin supplements (as I do) then you know how important they are in promoting
    good health.

    What you may not realize, is that most vitamins that you can buy at your local supermarket or drug
    store are cheap synthetics, and usually contain fillers and coloring agents. (If you are skeptical,
    read their labels!)

    Since you already know how important vitamins are, then you owe it to yourself to learn how these
    cheap, synthetic substitutes are not only a waste of money, but may be doing your body more harm
    than good.

    Also, learn how friendly bacteria (probiotics) and digestive enzymes are also absolutely necessary
    for your good health.

    If you are serious about improving your health, please visit:

    www.The-Best-Vitamin.net

    Thank you.

    Tags:

  2. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    "Gordon Boyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dear Gentle Readers:
    >
    > If you take vitamin supplements (as I do) then you know how important they are in promoting
    > good health.
    >
    > What you may not realize, is that most vitamins that you can buy at your local supermarket or drug
    > store are cheap synthetics, and usually contain fillers and coloring agents. (If you are
    > skeptical, read their labels!)
    >
    > Since you already know how important vitamins are, then you owe it to yourself to learn how these
    > cheap, synthetic substitutes are not only a waste of money, but may be doing your body more harm
    > than good.
    >
    > Also, learn how friendly bacteria (probiotics) and digestive enzymes are
    also
    > absolutely necessary for your good health.
    >
    > If you are serious about improving your health, please visit:
    >
    > www.The-Best-Shit.net
    >
    > Thank you.

  3. "Gordon Boyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dear Gentle Readers:
    >
    > If you take vitamin supplements (as I do) then you know how important they are in promoting
    > good health.
    >
    > What you may not realize, is that most vitamins that you can buy at your local supermarket or drug
    > store are cheap synthetics, and usually contain fillers and coloring agents. (If you are
    > skeptical, read their labels!)
    >
    > Since you already know how important vitamins are, then you owe it to yourself to learn how these
    > cheap, synthetic substitutes are not only a waste of money, but may be doing your body more harm
    > than good.
    >
    > Also, learn how friendly bacteria (probiotics) and digestive enzymes are
    also
    > absolutely necessary for your good health.
    >
    > If you are serious about improving your health, please visit:
    >
    > www.The-Best-Vitamin.net

    For mor einfo on this sales scam and the scammers who run it:

    http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/lapre.html

    Buy your vitamins at a local shop. You are safer and it saves money.

  4. For once,Gymmy his a home run.