Learn how synthetic vitamins can harm your body

Gordon Boyd

Guest
Dear Gentle Readers:

If you take vitamin supplements (as I do) then you know how important they are in promoting
good health.

What you may not realize, is that most vitamins that you can buy at your local supermarket or drug
store are cheap synthetics, and usually contain fillers and coloring agents. (If you are skeptical,
read their labels!)

Since you already know how important vitamins are, then you owe it to yourself to learn how these
cheap, synthetic substitutes are not only a waste of money, but may be doing your body more harm
than good.

Also, learn how friendly bacteria (probiotics) and digestive enzymes are also absolutely necessary
for your good health.

If you are serious about improving your health, please visit:

www.The-Best-Vitamin.net

Thank you.

"Gordon Boyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dear Gentle Readers:
>
> If you take vitamin supplements (as I do) then you know how important they are in promoting
> good health.
>
> What you may not realize, is that most vitamins that you can buy at your local supermarket or drug
> store are cheap synthetics, and usually contain fillers and coloring agents. (If you are
> skeptical, read their labels!)
>
> Since you already know how important vitamins are, then you owe it to yourself to learn how these
> cheap, synthetic substitutes are not only a waste of money, but may be doing your body more harm
> than good.
>
> Also, learn how friendly bacteria (probiotics) and digestive enzymes are
also
> absolutely necessary for your good health.
>
> If you are serious about improving your health, please visit:
>
> www.The-Best-****.net
>
> Thank you.

"Gordon Boyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dear Gentle Readers:
>
> If you take vitamin supplements (as I do) then you know how important they are in promoting
> good health.
>
> What you may not realize, is that most vitamins that you can buy at your local supermarket or drug
> store are cheap synthetics, and usually contain fillers and coloring agents. (If you are
> skeptical, read their labels!)
>
> Since you already know how important vitamins are, then you owe it to yourself to learn how these
> cheap, synthetic substitutes are not only a waste of money, but may be doing your body more harm
> than good.
>
> Also, learn how friendly bacteria (probiotics) and digestive enzymes are
also
> absolutely necessary for your good health.
>
> If you are serious about improving your health, please visit:
>
> www.The-Best-Vitamin.net

For mor einfo on this sales scam and the scammers who run it:

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/lapre.html

Buy your vitamins at a local shop. You are safer and it saves money.

For once,Gymmy his a home run.