LEARNER

joy72

Banned
Mar 28, 2013

[SIZE= 12pt]As a carbon fiber manufacturer[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][FONT= 宋体],[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]we enjoy a high reputation [/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]at home[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] and [/SIZE][SIZE= 10.5pt][COLOR= windowtext]abroad[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]. [COLOR= black]We are professional in full carbon fiber bicycle parts[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black][FONT= 宋体],[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]like carbon rim, carbon wheels , fame, front fork, handle bar[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black][FONT= 宋体],[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]city bike and other carbon products.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] After unremitting efforts[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][FONT= 宋体],[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]we have become the leader of the same line of business.[COLOR= black] As a newcomer,[/COLOR] [COLOR= black]I have much to gain[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black] from our company[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= #434343].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black] Here, I will share something that I have le[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]arned. The main production process contains[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE= 12pt]weaving[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][FONT= 宋体],[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]laminating and moulding. In the following part, I will talk about our core technology of weaving. We mainly combine carbon fiber and resin as material. We mainly [COLOR= black]use[/COLOR] [COLOR= black]Toray T700 carbon fiber and the resin with 240°C TG point resin. Firstly, bicycle is used by carbon fiber cloth but not carbon fiber and carbon fiber need to be made into carbon fiber cloth[/COLOR]. The width of our carbon fiber cloth is one meter. The FAW of our carbon fiber cloth is 100g/[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black][FONT= 宋体]㎡[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black] and 150 g/[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black][FONT= 宋体]㎡[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]. Secondly[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black][FONT= 宋体],[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]about our resin, we deploy the [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]high temperature resist resin which enjoy high quality in our owe particular formula and skill. Only a few manufacturers master this technology. After the two materials are ready.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black][FONT= 宋体],[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]to coat the resin to the surface of release paper to make sure later the resin can blend into the carbon fiber cloth successfully. Finally, make the resin blend into the carbon fiber cloth. [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]The hot melt weaving machine is used to make our carbon fiber prepreg. Our resin is greatly melted into the every carbon fiber, so that the content of carbon fiber and resin can be best controlled. Above is the process of weaving.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black]www.wedo-tech.com[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE= 12pt][COLOR= black][email protected][/COLOR][/SIZE]