Learsport

ziggy

Jun 27, 2003
I know it's been asked before, but any learsport bike owners out there who can vouch for their quality over time?

I'm looking to buy a mid-range mountain bike and am attracted by the learsport prices, but don't want to buy a dud either.

Any advice out there?

Originally posted by ziggy
I know it's been asked before, but any learsport bike owners out there who can vouch for their quality over time?

I'm looking to buy a mid-range mountain bike and am attracted by the learsport prices, but don't want to buy a dud either.

Any advice out there?

Ziggy,

I like you am attracted to the cheap price of learsport. I am in the market for a road bike and noticed they are much cheaper.

Anyone????

Originally posted by micman75
Ziggy,

I like you am attracted to the cheap price of learsport. I am in the market for a road bike and noticed they are much cheaper.

Anyone????

I've also been looking at Learsport-I plan to do a test ride in the next few weeks. In the mean time there's a very positive review at the following URL (http://www.onlinetriathlon.com/) on a lear8500. I notice that they have just introduced new models for 2004. I'm not sure about the compact frames. Anyway looks like good value.