Leave Ed Alone, It's Not Him,he's not Johnny NoCom

Mr. Butler, please continue. This remarks only occur when it is at their
convenience. Otherwise, they would call you any childish name they fancied
at the time....
..
NoBodyHome (top posting rules)..

--------------
..
news:[email protected]...

[email protected] wrote:

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>>[email protected] wrote:

>>>Perhaps you need to crawl back in your closet and find yourself!

>>Mr. Butler,
>>
>>Childish name calling is unbecoming for a man of your age.

> I'll redo:
>
> Tommy, Tommy, Tommy
>
> Guy Chapman is not "correct in everything."
>
> You, Guy Chapman, Ed, and others need to get out of the 80's and 90's
> of Usnet. Usenet changed with the advent of branched newsreaders. It
> seems only on the recreational Usenet with people new to Usenet or
> unwilling to accept change are there posting whiners.

Note that Mr. Butler quotes a portion of my post out of context, making
it appear as if I said Guy Chapman was correct in all matters, when I
was only saying the contents of a particular portion of a specific post
by Guy Chapman was correct (and not commenting at all on any other
statements by Guy Chapman).

It would be prudent of Mr. Butler to improve his logical and writing
skills, so he does not have to resort to attempts of mislead (and in
addition make unwarranted statements of the sexual preference of others)
when he chooses to participate in Usenet discussions.

--
Tom Sherman - Near Rock Island

"no_body_home" anonymously snipes:

> Mr. Butler, please continue. This remarks only occur when it is at their
> convenience. Otherwise, they would call you any childish name they fancied
> at the time....
> .
> NoBodyHome (top posting rules)..

Another comment from someone afraid to put his/her real name on a post.

To paraphrase Queen Victoria, "We are no impressed."

--
Tom Sherman - Near Rock Island

"no_body_home" <[email protected]> wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> Mr. Butler, please continue. This remarks only occur when it is at their
> convenience. Otherwise, they would call you any childish name they fancied
> at the time....
> .
> NoBodyHome (top posting rules)..

It is never a fancy of mine to call someone a name, but rather it is richly
deserved and based on what has previously been said. Name calling is an art
and it should not be engaged in by those who are mentally deficient. Then it
does indeed become truly childish as Perry Butler demonstrates every time he
name calls. DiscoDuck and Slugger are two other name callers who are also
mentally retarded. These types should only cultivate the virtue of meekness
and try to get along as that is ever the way of the weak and the wimpy (also
known as liberals).

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Awe, poor little girlie man Eddy boy had his iddy biddy feeling hurt.
Poor thing.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "no_body_home" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!
>
> > Mr. Butler, please continue. This remarks only occur when it is at

their
> > convenience. Otherwise, they would call you any childish name they

fancied
> > at the time....
> > .
> > NoBodyHome (top posting rules)..

> It is never a fancy of mine to call someone a name, but rather it is

richly
> deserved and based on what has previously been said. Name calling is

an art
> and it should not be engaged in by those who are mentally deficient.

Then it
> does indeed become truly childish as Perry Butler demonstrates every

time he
> name calls. DiscoDuck and Slugger are two other name callers who are

also
> mentally retarded. These types should only cultivate the virtue of

meekness
> and try to get along as that is ever the way of the weak and the

wimpy (also
> known as liberals).
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

snip
> In theory there is nothing wrong with correctly trimmed
> top-posting. But very few (read: I can't think of any) top-posters
> trim at all.
>
> Guy
> --

Sounds a bit like the big-endians v.s. the small-endians.
I wonder if Gulliver ever rode a 'bent?

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:49:12 -0600, "Al Luminium" <[email protected]>
wrote in message <[email protected]>:

>> In theory there is nothing wrong with correctly trimmed
>> top-posting. But very few (read: I can't think of any) top-posters
>> trim at all.

>Sounds a bit like the big-endians v.s. the small-endians.
>I wonder if Gulliver ever rode a 'bent?

Top v bottom might be, but trim v. no-trim is a real issue IMO.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

news:p[email protected]...
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:49:12 -0600, "Al Luminium" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message <[email protected]>:
>
>>> In theory there is nothing wrong with correctly trimmed
>>> top-posting. But very few (read: I can't think of any) top-posters
>>> trim at all.

>>Sounds a bit like the big-endians v.s. the small-endians.
>>I wonder if Gulliver ever rode a 'bent?

> Top v bottom might be, but trim v. no-trim is a real issue IMO.

It is the mark of a real numskull to not trim (edit) a post that needs to be
trimmed for the sake of clarity and overall understanding. But this goes
directly to brain power. How many know the first thing about editing. You
practically need a college liberal arts degree to know how to do this.
Idiots do not have a clue how to edit properly because they do not know how
to read and think.

The above being the case, it is far better to have no editing at all than to
have your typical ARBR idiot doing any editing. The REAL issue, in my not so
humble opinion, are those who edit too severely. They like to just select a
phrase or a single sentence and then respond with something they think is a
smart remark. They only come off looking like the total fools and idiots
that they are of course, but that is the advantage of being a dumb and
stupid person - you never realize just how dumb and stupid you are.

The ultimate dunderheads are those who top post without even including any
of the preceding post to which they are responding. Those types are beyond
redemption and it shall henceforth be my mission to condemn and damn them
all the way to hell and back.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Ah, good to see I got things rolling again.... it was getting a bit slow
around here..... rest assured I will do my part to annoy the
so-easily-annoyed around here.

Wishing you all a happy and irritated new year, I remain....
..
NoBodyHome

ps. remember, you all had great hopes for last year, too. and see how that
turned out.?