Leave this group - ecce

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Rst Restoration, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Ecce,

    You have been warmed. Leave this grip immediately. You are welcome here, so leave.

    RST Restoration Committee

    Tags:

  2. Mike Conway

    Mike Conway Guest

    Good grief, that makes absolutely no sense. 'You've been *warmed*'? And just what is this "grip",
    anyway? And if someone is "welcome" here, why should they leave??

    Mike C

    >Ecce,
    >
    >You have been warmed. Leave this grip immediately. You are welcome here, so leave.
    >
    >RST Restoration Committee

  3. This is tunacy! We have trouble tiping. Try getting a hole committee typing yore next meow! Lotses
    of hands on the keys.

    RST Commission

    [email protected] (Mike Conway) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Good grief, that makes absolutely no sense. 'You've been *warmed*'? And just what is this "grip",
    > anyway? And if someone is "welcome" here, why should they leave??
    >
    > Mike C

  4. Where are you now, fangless serpert? You infidels think you lay siege to me when it is I that in
    fact lay siege to you. Even now, your committee is bogged down in a mire. I will roast your
    bellys in hell.

    news:<[email protected]>...