LED and Halogen Light output

E & V Willson

Guest
I am considering building a bicycle lighting setup. System voltage would be somewhere in the 3 to 12
volt range. Total power output would be in the 8 to 20 watt area. To evaluate the posibilities I
need to know the light output per watt for LED's and halogen bulbs. I would appreciate it if someone
could tell me where I can find this info.

Thanks, Ernie

I hope this will help you:- http://ledmuseum.home.att.net/ledleft.htm

--
Lewis.

http://tinyurl.com/r3r6 .........................

"E & V Willson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am considering building a bicycle lighting setup. System voltage would be somewhere in the 3 to
> 12 volt range. Total power output would be in the 8 to 20 watt area. To evaluate the posibilities
> I need to know the light output per watt for LED's and halogen bulbs. I would appreciate it if
> someone could tell me where I can find this info.
>
> Thanks, Ernie

Lew, Thanks for the lead..a really neat site.

Ernie