> Dogfighting wrote:
>
>>41 wrote:

>>>Exactly. The point is that I believe the original poster, to whom we
>>>were giving advice, is.
>>>.
>>>

>>No i am not...typical American's... the Internet is just a little bit
>>larger than your shitty little country !

> I guessed. That's why I said I believe, not he or she is. TM was right
> on the money: the basis of my guess was that you write like an
> American.
>
> You'll have to admit that your follow-up shows it was a pretty good
> guess.

********, there are three streams of English, US, British and Canadian.
I write using Canadian spelling and grammar ! Bye !!

Dogfighting wrote:
> 41 wrote:

> >>No i am not...typical American's... the Internet is just a little bit
> >>larger than your shitty little country !

> > I guessed. That's why I said I believe, not he or she is. TM was right
> > on the money: the basis of my guess was that you write like an
> > American.
> >
> > You'll have to admit that your follow-up shows it was a pretty good
> > guess.
> >

> ********, there are three streams of English, US, British and Canadian.
> I write using Canadian spelling and grammar ! Bye !!

Canadian salt intake is no different from American, apart from tending
to use Windsor salt instead of Morton's. And as you show, the
knowledge of the English language amongst the younger generation is
just as pathetic. Make that both knowledge of how to use, and
knowledge about: three streams? You are forgetting the Indian, the
Australian and Kiwi, the South African, the Kenyan, and even more.
What is the world's most populous English-speaking country?

Sorry to tell you: in content, style, and execution, your writing fits
the stereotype of the ugly American- right down to the potty mouth.

"Canadians are generally indistinguishable from the Americans, and the
surest way of telling the two apart is to make the observation to a
Canadian." -Richard Starnes (USA).

That shouldn't be true but you are working hard to help ensure it is.

41 wrote:
> Dogfighting wrote:

>>>I guessed. That's why I said I believe, not he or she is. TM was right
>>>on the money: the basis of my guess was that you write like an
>>>American.
>>>
>>>You'll have to admit that your follow-up shows it was a pretty good
>>>guess.
>>>

>>********, there are three streams of English, US, British and Canadian.
>> I write using Canadian spelling and grammar ! Bye !!

> Canadian salt intake is no different from American, apart from tending
> to use Windsor salt instead of Morton's. And as you show, the
> knowledge of the English language amongst the younger generation is
> just as pathetic. Make that both knowledge of how to use, and
> knowledge about: three streams? You are forgetting the Indian, the
> Australian and Kiwi, the South African, the Kenyan, and even more.
> What is the world's most populous English-speaking country?
>
> Sorry to tell you: in content, style, and execution, your writing fits
> the stereotype of the ugly American- right down to the potty mouth.
>

> "Canadians are generally indistinguishable from the Americans, and the
> surest way of telling the two apart is to make the observation to a
> Canadian." -Richard Starnes (USA).
>
> That shouldn't be true but you are working hard to help ensure it is.

Obviously, you know nothing about the suttle variances in grammar and
spelling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_english

Dogfighting wrote:
> 41 wrote:
> > Dogfighting wrote:

> >>********, there are three streams of English, US, British and Canadian.
> >> I write using Canadian spelling and grammar ! Bye !!

> > Canadian salt intake is no different from American, apart from tending
> > to use Windsor salt instead of Morton's. And as you sho w, the
> > knowledge of the English language amongst the younger generation is
> > just as pathetic. Make that both knowledge of how to use, and
> > knowledge about: three streams? You are forgetting the Indian, the
> > Australian and Kiwi, the South African, the Kenyan, and even more.
> > What is the world's most populous English-speaking country?
> >
> > Sorry to tell you: in content, style, and execution, your writing fits
> > the stereotype of the ugly American- right down to the potty mouth.
> >

> > "Canadians are generally indistinguishable from the Americans, and the
> > surest way of telling the two apart is to make the observation to a
> > Canadian." -Richard Starnes (USA).
> >
> > That shouldn't be true but you are working hard to help e nsure it is.
> >

> Obviously, you know nothing about the suttle variances in grammar and
> spelling.

Congratulations, you've managed to concoct the most hilarious post
this forum has seen in a long while. Will you ever know why? I don't
know, but please, do Canada a favour and stop reminding people where
you come from: you are dragging the country's name through the mud.
Someone may call a Royal Commission to investigate. Or at least
forward this thread to Rex Murphy.

What grade are you in? And on which province's educational system can
we blame your English?

In article <[email protected]>,
Dogfighting <[email protected]> wrote:

> 41 wrote:
> > Dogfighting wrote:

> >>********, there are three streams of English, US, British and
> >>Canadian.
> >> I write using Canadian spelling and grammar ! Bye !!

> > Canadian salt intake is no different from American, apart from
> > tending to use Windsor salt instead of Morton's. And as you show,
> > the knowledge of the English language amongst the younger
> > generation is just as pathetic. Make that both knowledge of how to
> > use, and knowledge about: three streams? You are forgetting the
> > Indian, the Australian and Kiwi, the South African, the Kenyan, and
> > even more. What is the world's most populous English-speaking
> > country?
> >
> > Sorry to tell you: in content, style, and execution, your writing
> > fits the stereotype of the ugly American- right down to the potty
> > mouth.
> >

> > "Canadians are generally indistinguishable from the Americans, and
> > the surest way of telling the two apart is to make the observation
> > to a Canadian." -Richard Starnes (USA).
> >
> > That shouldn't be true but you are working hard to help ensure it
> > is.
> >

> Obviously, you know nothing about the suttle variances in grammar and
> spelling.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_english

"Suttle?" "Variances?" Criminy, where the hell did you go to school in
Canada? Did they teach English at all?

You write (and spell and mangle grammar) like someone from the US. Get
over yourself.

Dogfighting wrote:

> I have cycled for many years without leg cramps, but now I am getting
> them fairly bad.

Often this is caused by dehydration---> drink more water.

Derk

In article <[email protected]>,
Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,