leg feels numb and warm..

John

Guest
does anyone know what it means if part of your body remains numb and slightly warm to the touch for
an extended time? my right leg area between my knee and my thigh has felt numbish for the last 2
days..and i never had this problem before.. any insite would be appreciate..

john

"john" <[email protected]> wrote:
>does anyone know what it means if part of your body remains numb and slightly warm to the touch for
>an extended time? my right leg area between my knee and my thigh has felt numbish for the last 2
>days..and i never had this problem before.. any insite would be appreciate..
>
>john
>
>concatenated

Sounds like nerve damage or blockage. When this happens you can experience any sensation, like heat.
Perhaps you have hurt your lower back reciently.