leg soreness cure?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by ChangingLINKS.com, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. onebyone

    onebyone Guest

  2. onebyone wrote:
    > *I hope that with time it will heal. If its tendon damage, it will
    > take longer to heal than muscle damage. I have found with injuries,
    > come back gently and your body will heal it self.
    >
    > Good luck *

    Thank you, however, I feel that I don't need "luck."
    The problem is purely muscular and it is healing. I estimate that I need
    2-3 more days.
    I am anxious to get back out there! My plan is to spin UMX for 50 miles
    in heat, and then go back to that trail for a rematch.

    Hopefully, this is the only time I will suffer from DOMS.
    Now that I know it exists, I can take steps to avoid it.

    --
    ChangingLINKS.com - member

    Drew Brown
    'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
    ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

  3. ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
    > *Thank you, however, I feel that I don't need "luck."
    > The problem is purely muscular (thighs only) and it is healing. I
    > estimate that I need 2-3 more days.
    > I am anxious to get back out there! My plan is to spin UMX for 50
    > miles in heat, and then go back to that trail for a rematch.
    >
    > Hopefully, this is the only time I will suffer from DOMS.
    > Now that I know it exists, I can take steps to avoid it. *

    --
    ChangingLINKS.com - member

    Drew Brown
    'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
    ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

  4. onebyone

    onebyone Guest

  5. U-Turn

    U-Turn Guest

    onebyone wrote:
    > *Uturn, I will have a good look at the link you put on your comment.
    > Lance Armstrong is an inspiration. *

    The mention is very brief, just saying that you may have indigestion
    based on training. It's not in the same depth as Ken's or others'
    comments. However, I agree with you, he is an inspiration!

    --
    U-Turn - Cool water for the flame

    'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
    -- Dave Stockton